Keyboard and mouse

ColbieBergeron

Anyone have some suggestions for me via mouse and keyboard gaming

my currency is USD prices i would like

Mouse 0-50

keyboard 0-120

It depends so much on what you want and what your hands are like.

Mouse: big hands? small hands? You use your hand for movement or only your palm?

Keyboard: RGB? Lighting? What switches?

For example:

I'm having small hands and I use my mouse with the palm of my hand, so I took the Steelseries Rival 310 (cuz its light + small)

For keyboard I took full fancy expensy with Cherry MX red switches, so I got the Corsair K70 LUX 

Keyboard and mouse preferences are so much different per person, that just the question: "recommend me a mouse/keyboard", is rather useless. :)

PC Specs: Intel Core i7-8700k - Asus ROG Z370 MAXIMUS X HERO - 2x8gb Kingston Predator DDR4 3200MHz - MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti gaming X Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - Samsung 850 PRO 256gb - Samsung 850 EVO 500gb - Seagate Barracuda 2tb - Fractal Design Meshify C - Asus PCE-AC56 - Be Quiet! Straight Power 10 CM 700W.

Peripherals: Corsair K70 LUX - Steelseries Rival 310 - Dell S2417DG - Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro - Audioengine D1.

1 minute ago, partymarty said:

It depends so much on what you want and what your hands are like.

Mouse: big hands? small hands? You use your hand for movement or only your palm?

Keyboard: RGB? Lighting? What switches?

For example:

I'm having small hands and I use my mouse with the palm of my hand, so I took the Steelseries Rival 310 (cuz its light + small)

For keyboard I took full fancy expensy with Cherry MX red switches, so I got the Corsair K70 LUX 

Keyboard ans mouse are so much different per person, that just the question: "recommend me a mouse/keyboard", is rather useless. :)

I like to think my hands are bigger than the avg joe not by much thoe

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Mention me if you want to summon me sooner or later

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

Note 10, S10, Samsung becomes Apple, Zen 2, 3700X, Renegade X lol

Just now, ColbieBergeron said:

is the keyboard rgb led lit because i forgot to ask for that

oh it's not, what about this

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/gqmxFT/logitech-keyboard-g810

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Mention me if you want to summon me sooner or later

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

Note 10, S10, Samsung becomes Apple, Zen 2, 3700X, Renegade X lol