Graphic card issues

Birchall17

It doesn't happen when I am on the home screen but after playing certain games for a certain amount of time, it causes it to come up with flashing images and colours chaotically. Can someone give advice on what to do?

Graphic card problems.xspf

Can you be more specific? What Graphics card do you use? How old is it? What do you mean by flashing colours? You mean like a TV with broken antenna?

9 minutes ago, MojangYang said:

Can you be more specific? What Graphics card do you use? How old is it? What do you mean by flashing colours? You mean like a TV with broken antenna?

Yea this would help

there should be an attached video and im trying to find the other information out now and i will get back to you asap

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/14/2018 at 12:33 PM, MojangYang said:

On 9/14/2018 at 12:43 PM, atomburst said:

Yea this would help

its similar to this and im currently trying to find out all the specs 

It sounds to me like a heat problem. You might want to clean the heatsinks and get rid of the dust with a dust blower before doing anything crazy.  Also try new drivers. 

14 hours ago, argoxp said:

It sounds to me like a heat problem. You might want to clean the heatsinks and get rid of the dust with a dust blower before doing anything crazy.  Also try new drivers. 

Yep agreed. Your artifacts are being caused by head or internal degradation of the chip, or a lack of power supplied to the card. Do you have an overclock on the card? If you do remove it and test again. Clean it out/ maybe new paste. Is your power supply adequate? 

No change, new card is your next step.