dodgy or not

dodgy_or_not
Go to solution Solved by Ashleyyyy,

nope, probably a scam. just doing a quick google search 1060 3gb's go for an average of about €250 new in my country, in USD that's $290... 

i found an unbranded gtx 1060 3gb on ebay for 77 dollars, is it worth the risk i currently dont have a gpu and have i5 2400 8gb of ram i am in need of a gpu

nope, probably a scam. just doing a quick google search 1060 3gb's go for an average of about €250 new in my country, in USD that's $290... 

She/Her

ok thaks, there was a more legit offer for like $160 used but it included item number and box

Yeah, probably everything on that sellers store is a scam. Like this 1050 ti for $67 https://www.ebay.com/itm/GTX1050Ti-4GB-DDR5-HDMI-Graphics-Card-For-NVIDIA-GeForce/292643008436

Then again if I had extra money I'd probably buy one of the GPUs fully knowing it's a scam because I'd just want to know what they'd actually send me.

Specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen R7 3700X @4.4Ghz, GPU: Gigabyte RX 5700 XT, RAM: 32 GB (2x 8GB Trident Z Royal + 2x 8GB TForce Vulkan Z) @3000Mhz, Motherboard: ASRock B550m Steel Legend, Storage: 1x WD Black 1Tb NVMe (boot) + 1x Samsung 860 QVO 1Tb SSD (storage), Case: Thermaltake Core V21, Cooler: Noctua NH-D15

also would i be able to swap my 15 2400 for a 15 6700 or something like that

26 minutes ago, dodgy_or_not said:

i wonder what the 13 people who bought it were thinking

They weren't thinking.