RGB Fan help / recommendation

Wok City

I have a Fractal Design Meshify C case that came with 2 fans, 1 as intake and 1 as exhaust and using my stock wraith prism CPU cooler.

My temperatures are fine though I want to add some RGB fans such as 3 in the front (and keep current standard fan as 1 exhaust) as intakes to match with the RGB already on my motherboard, RAM, and the stock cooler. At the moment they are static white and that's how I like it, not to concerned about syncing up the RGB for fancy effects. 

I am looking at getting the 3 pack of corsair LL120s (or any other recommendations) which have the RGB as a ring around the fan. 

My question is how does the 3 pack of corsair fans (if that's what I go for) all connect and link up?

Do the fans have 1 cable for RGB and another for Power? So I would plug the RGB cable into the lighting node pro and power cable into motherboard? The lighting node then plugs into the commander pro, which then connects to USB on motherboard and sata power?

I'm just confused at the moment as to how the whole RGB fan set up goes, so any guidance is very appreciated and making sure I have enough motherboard connections for the fans. 

Motherboard is Asus X470-F

RAM is G.Skill Trident Z

CPU Cooler is Wraith Prism (connected via internal USB)

Surprised no one has replied to this.
I recently bought the Corsair 120 LL 3 back fans so I hope I can explain it well enough.

With this you get

3 RGB fans

a power hub

a lighting node

various cables.

Each fan has 2 cables. One goes to your standard motherboard fan connector and the other goes to a small corsair hub

The hub is powered by a SATA power cable, can connect up to 6 corsair RGB items (fans or strips) and connects to the Node via a small cable.
(If your motherboard supports Corsair lighting, you can connect this hub to your motherboard corsair lighting connector and control the lights through that. But you wont get as many lighting options.)

The Node is also powered by a SATA power cable and has connections for 2 hubs.The Node then connects to your motherboard using USB, connecting to a spare internal 9pin USB header.

The fan colours are then simply controlled via software.

You essentially need 2 free SATA power cables, 3 motherboard fan ports and a Motherboard USB header.