Bottleneck Help Anyone

Gloryblade

Okay so i just watched Linus's video on bottle necking systems and i was wondering wither my system was bottle necked processor wise or anyother problem with my computer because to other peoples benchmarks i think my computer is lacking in FPS usually about by 20 ish or less.

If it is CPU bottlenecking i was wondering if i should get a Ryzen 3 2200g and a new motherboard and some DDR4 2667 Mhz Ram.

Here are my specs.

Motherboard: ASUS M5A78L-M PLUS/USB3

CPU: AMD FX-8320e OCed to 4 ghz

GPU: GTX 1050ti Windforce 4gb 

RAM: Viper Patriot 2x4gb DDR3 1800 Mhz i think

HDD: Western Digital 1TB HDD Blue Edition

SSD: 256gb Samsung 850 Evo Pro

PSU: 500w Thermal take
Case: Core v21 Thermal Take 

Please Help meh. :)

I forgot to add I play Old school Runescape which runs fine but the issue is with RS3 aka Runescape 3 the newer version i cant run max settings 1080p 60+fps and people are saying a 1050ti should be able to do it but im getting 40fps.

You might have a slight bottleneck.

I would recommend going to Ryzen by the end of this year either way, the FX series wasn't much good even when it was new.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

3 minutes ago, Gloryblade said:

Okay so i just watched Linus's video on bottle necking systems and i was wondering wither my system was bottle necked processor wise or anyother problem with my computer because to other peoples benchmarks i think my computer is lacking in FPS usually about by 20 ish or less.

If it is CPU bottlenecking i was wondering if i should get a Ryzen 3 2200g and a new motherboard and some DDR4 2667 Mhz Ram.

Here are my specs.

You are right it is your CPU but not by much and probably not worth spending 100's of $ to fix

5 hours ago, Gloryblade said:

I forgot to add I play Old school Runescape which runs fine but the issue is with RS3 aka Runescape 3 the newer version i cant run max settings 1080p 60+fps and people are saying a 1050ti should be able to do it but im getting 40fps.

If new versions are still coded in Java, its CPU heyvy game. Just like Minecraft. Your CPU is aging, but on more GPU heavy game you might not notice it as clearly.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv