Pc won't start unless reset with screwdriver + only goes to bios

Hi everyone thanks for reading this (if you do).

I am a first time builder with the following parts:

Ryzen 1800x cpu

Asus mobo stryx b350 f gaming

Msi duke 1080 graphics card

2 8gb ram sticks 

Cooling master 240mm rad with 2 120 mm fans

Evga 750w gold plus psu

Basically the computer is completely build. When came the first ever boot: nothing but a orange light and some rgb lighting. After some digging, i found how to restart with a screwdriver on the mobo. It booted to the normal mobo menu (i guess). I did a restart to get into the bios. From there, i can only boot straight to the bios now. Every components worls fine and in the bios everything appears to be fine. I cannot cold boot. I've triple check everything connections, cable etc and still nothing.

Please someone help me!! 

Have you cleared your CMOS?

Bow down to me humans.

I can't help if you don't quote me. How am I supposed to know if you need my premium support? Now starting at £399.99 a year.

Also, be a sport and mark the correct answer as the correct answer. It will help pour souls in the future when they are stuck and need guidance.

"If it works, proceed to take it apart and 'make it work better.' Then cry for help when it breaks." - Me, about five minutes ago when my train of thought wandered.

Remember kids, A janky solution is still a solution.

in the listed devices in the BIOS can you see whatever dive you are using?  Is it an SSD or HDD or a combo of some kind?  Usually, drives give an easy name or a bunch of numbers and letters.  A picture might be helpful too if it comes to it.  try clearing CMOS first.

9 hours ago, limegorilla said:

Have you cleared your CMOS?

I honestly don't know how to clear the CMOS or what it is ahah..

9 hours ago, Numbafieve said:

in the listed devices in the BIOS can you see whatever dive you are using?  Is it an SSD or HDD or a combo of some kind?  Usually, drives give an easy name or a bunch of numbers and letters.  A picture might be helpful too if it comes to it.  try clearing CMOS first.

Yes I have a ssd and a Hdd. I even have an external drive with all the drivers update on it and windows. They all appear in the bios. I will try to clear the CMOS like ypu guys said. 

IMG_20180906_084935.jpg

Are you trying to install windows then? Or have you already installed it?

Bow down to me humans.

I can't help if you don't quote me. How am I supposed to know if you need my premium support? Now starting at £399.99 a year.

Also, be a sport and mark the correct answer as the correct answer. It will help pour souls in the future when they are stuck and need guidance.

"If it works, proceed to take it apart and 'make it work better.' Then cry for help when it breaks." - Me, about five minutes ago when my train of thought wandered.

1 hour ago, limegorilla said:

Are you trying to install windows then? Or have you already installed it?

I am installing it right now and so far the pc is working just fine. It's just that I need to use my screwdriver to start the pc with the restart pin everytime 

It sounds like you didn't properly connect the case pinoit to the Mobo. Read the motherboard manual on the power and reset pins.

CPU:R9 3900x@4.5Ghz RAM:Vengeance Pro LPX @ 3200mhz MOBO:MSI Tomohawk B350 GPU:PNY GTX 1080 XLR8

DRIVES:500GB Samsung 970 Pro + Patriot Blast 480GB x2 + 12tb RAID10 NAS

MONITORS:Pixio PX329 32inch 1440p 165hz, LG 34UM68-p 1080p 75hz

I did and everything is connected the way it's written in the manual. Now my computer works fine on windows10 . I still have the orange light on the motherboard though.. I am afraid that if I shut the computer I might have to open the case, use my screw driver to reset to boot it. Any ideas what the orange light might be? I've check in the manual, on the internet. Nothing helpful.,

Thank you guys for your help anyway!

IMG_20180906_142431.jpg

1 hour ago, Gibril54 said:

I did and everything is connected the way it's written in the manual. Now my computer works fine on windows10 . I still have the orange light on the motherboard though.. I am afraid that if I shut the computer I might have to open the case, use my screw driver to reset to boot it. Any ideas what the orange light might be? I've check in the manual, on the internet. Nothing helpful.,

Don't worry about the orange light...I been asking about that too and I have had 3 different asus boards have it stay on. No issues but I am very confused why but I found this.

Click image for larger version.   Name: 0012.jpg  Views: 0  Size: 53.0 KB  ID: 66672

Apparently it means standby power and is not a big deal.

Apparently green, white, yellow or red means you have an issue. 

3 hours ago, Gibril54 said:

1 hour ago, PrinnyExplodes said:

Don't worry about the orange light...I been asking about that too and I have had 3 different asus boards have it stay on. No issues but I am very confused why but I found this.

Apparently it means standby power and is not a big deal.

Apparently green, white, yellow or red means you have an issue. 

The orange light is a power status indicator - If it is on, your motherboard has power

Bow down to me humans.

Ok cool thanks guys! I haven't shut down my pc yet. I hope it will boot normally once I shut it down.