How to clean dust out of dell inspirion 7577

I got the Dell inspirion 7577 about 3 or 4 months ago and it is great. But after about a month I noticed some thermal throttling, so much to the point where the cp would drop to 850mhz, so I did everything to stop it from disabling intel turbo boost to undervolting cpu by -0.100v. That seemed to do the job but then I ran into power limit throttling so I matched the intel boost short power max with turbo boost power max. All done obviously intel XTU. I took a look at the fans the other day and they were covered with dust. This made me want to clean it out so I searched up how to clean dust out of a laptop and there is thousands of videos on youtube but there all so different with some people commenting that a method dosen't work with others saying it does. So I made an account here and wanted to ask what iss the best way to clean out a gaming laptop? There is some stuff I don't want to do, i don't want to do a whole a teardown. I only take of the cover of the laptop but not a whole teardown, I'm fine with taking off the cover as it came wiwth one 8gb stick so I swapped it with 2x4gb sitcks. But for cleaning this out I would like to have the cover on.

specs

I5 7300HQ locked at 2.5 ghz undervolted by -0.100v

GTX 1060 max q

128gb ssd

1tb 5400 rpm hdd (painfully slow)

8gb of ram (2x4gb)