G.exe Malware? (Solved

DOGEY

I think my friend got G.exe virus from somewhere! i am scared:/ to help. Should i download him antivirus? It showed message before like 2weeks when i searched for it. It was TROJAN which i think is related to monitoring him! When he opened task manager there was 1 Control prompt and after some time 3!? (Idk if that is normal) If someone can help with it will be perfect! Because he don't know English and he asked me to do that.

if your going to use a anti-virus use bit locker. but if he has all the important things saved on a backup i would reinstall windows if you are worried about programs being infected.

if at first you don't break it you must have followed the directions

Download Malwarebytes and run a scan and see if it can remove it. But in most cases the best thing to do is just do a complete reinstall as neither of us have any idea how much damage that piece of malware has done to installed applications and Windows itself. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

I will give it a try with malwarebytes avast eset bitdefender comodo kaspersky ect. And it can be hidden inn the registry so.

2 minutes ago, Onboard87 said:

if your going to use a anti-virus use bit locker. but if he has all the important things saved on a backup i would reinstall windows if you are worried about programs being infected.

And he doesn't have his all important thing on back up (Has passes credit card and bank account things on his pc.

5 minutes ago, Onboard87 said:

And i have bit locker on my control panel. (Don't know why)

1 minute ago, DOGEY said:

Has passes credit card and bank account things on his pc.

Lock his bankaccount and freeze his credit card immediately!

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

*PHEW* he get it on flash drive! And his credit card and bank acc was on a notepad. Removed google  from the pc. Plus when i open bitlocker where is his  windows folder cuz he have clone it is off. Sorry about that before cuz i write so much about me that sometimes i forget that i do things for friend

all good sounds like nuking the pc would be the best option to make sure the pc is clean.

if at first you don't break it you must have followed the directions

UPDATE: The antivirus runs bitlocker is on. He said that when the scan is completed and it maybe says nothing about malware. He will turn of the pc and see if error is going to show (Cuz when i researched it shows that when the pc shuts down the error shows)

False alarm the virus don't do anything?! Wait WHAT? Ok so there are no problems and the virus was removed too.