ASUS Strix 980TI, how to remove shrout?

I have obtained a asus strix 980ti with a missing middle fan, i want to put a new one in but cant figure out how to remove the plastic shrout that surrounds the 3 fans, i see some screws wich cant be accessed because the circuitboard is in the way. i've tried looking for guides online but with no luck. the last option i think would be to completly disassemble the card, wich is something i'd rather not do.

IMG_20180901_204956.jpg

IMG_20180901_205023.jpg

IMG_20180901_205047.jpg

2 minutes ago, DANGERTIM112 said:

completly disassemble the card

well it's that or drilling a hole in the PCB

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

are the other two fans working fine?

i see a third option thats a little unusual but should work, get a kind of adapter funnel 3d printed and put a 120mm fan on the end, zip tie it to the backplate and it should work fine.

2 minutes ago, Pixel5 said:

are the other two fans working fine?

i see a third option thats a little unusual but should work, get a kind of adapter funnel 3d printed and put a 120mm fan on the end, zip tie it to the backplate and it should work fine.

the other 2 fans are fine, but with those running at ~90% speed, the card runs at around 90C at games as Far Cry 5

i do have a replacement fan for the middle slot, but it's this screw i wont be able to remove from the old broke off fan.

unknown.png