Aftermarket CPU cooler for Asrock Deskmini GTX?

Like the title suggest I am curious about what aftermarket CPU coolers you can cram into the asrock deskmini GTX.

I recently got my hands on a gtx 1060 6gb z370 version of these. Since the case and motherboard layout of the system is catering towards the stock heatsink delivered by intel, there's no access to the back of the motherboard and the case is rather small so options are obviously limited.

I have been looking around for some small form factor cpu coolers that might fit this little badboy, but I've had little luck in finding any information, thus I'm trying my luck here.

Basically looking for anything that might fit. I'm pairing the system with a i5 8400 with no intent of upgrading to an unlocked processor. mainly looking for a more efficient and quieter cooling solution.

If anyone on this forum have experience building a system in one of these barebone pint-sized crates I would appreciate any information or insight on your experience with it.

PC: 4k screen, 3080ti and 5900x. 32gb ram @ 3600mhz. 850w psu

Can't you remove the motherboard to install the cooler outside of the case?

The NH-L9i is a popular option for the case but requires doing so. https://smallformfactor.net/reviews/asrocks-z370-deskmini-gtx1060-barebones-bonanza-part-2

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Is the stock cooler actually noisy?  I wouldn't have thought so with that CPU.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7