PC Stuck In BIOS Boot Screen

Hello everybody, I'm here because of an issue that's never happened to me before and I don't see many people having the exact same one.

Ok, first things first... I was normally using my computer to do some work on the web this morning, everything was working perfectly fine just like this whole month. I turned it off, since i had to go. 

I just came back home, so i come to turh on my pc, all ok, but, I keep looking at my screen for a minute or more and it's stuck in the BIOS/Mobo boot screen, the one it goes through everytime i turn it on. (See picture attached)

So, since it was stuck, and pressing any button did nothing, i just did the typical holding for like some seconds turning ofd because nothing's responsive. Ok, i turn it back on again... it's still stuck and no response frok any buttons. And i tried turning off the psu and turning it on again, and still the same thing.

My computer specs are:

Core i5-6600K

16GB DDR4 3000Mhz (Corsair- 2x8GB)

Asus Z170 Deluxe 

Zotac GTX 980 Ti AMP! Extreme

Samsung 950 Pro M.2 SSD (boot/OS drive)

WD 6TB Black

EVGA Supernova 850W G2 80+ Gold

If there's any more info needed, tell me.

Thanks,

Tommy.

20180831_171525.jpg

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K
Motherboard: Asus Z170 Deluxe
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB, Black) 3000MHz

GPU: Zotac GeForce GTX 980 Ti AMP! Extreme
Case: NZXT Noctis 450 (White, Blue)

Storage: WD Black 6TB 7200rpm, Samsung 950 Pro 256GB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i GTX

PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 850W 80+ Gold

Keyboard: Corsair K65 RGB, Logitech DiNovo Edge

Mouse: Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum (Corsair MM800 Polaris Mousepad)

Monitor: Samsung S34E790C

Photo/Video: Canon EOS 1300D/Rebel T6, Logitech HD Pro C920

Audio: Thonet & Vander Ratsel BT, Sennheiser HD 650, Sony MDR-1R, Sennheiser MK4 Condenser Microphone (with Neewer arm stand and shock mount and Samson pop filter), Focusrite Scarlett Solo 1st Gen, FiiO Q1 Portable AMP/DAC, Launchpad Mini 1st Gen

Mobile Devices: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Coral Blue, Apple iPad Pro 9.7 Space Gray, Huawei Nexus 6P Graphite

Consoles: Xbox One 500GB (with 1TB extrenal HDD), Sony PSP 2001, Sony PSP Go

My Likings: I'm a petrolhead, i loveeeee cars! I also love music and probably my favorite artist is the girl band Fifth Harmony. Also love Hailee Steinfeld, Daya, Dua Lipa, Zara Larsson, Camila Cabello... etc... I also love DOGS (i have a male and female Rhodesian Ridgebacks).

Did you removed the CMOS battery and placed it back in after ~2 mins?

1 minute ago, KarathKasun said:

Dead HDD/SSD can cause this.

That would be weird tbh. normaly you would get a error message in the POST

6 minutes ago, SirMorokei said:

Did you removed the CMOS battery and placed it back in after ~2 mins?

Haven't tried that yet. Should i then? Thanks also!

Audio: Thonet & Vander Ratsel BT, Sennheiser HD 650, Sony MDR-1R, Sennheiser MK4 Condenser Microphone (with Neewer arm stand and shock mount and Samson pop filter), Focusrite Scarlett Solo 1st Gen, FiiO Q1 Portable AMP/DAC, Launchpad Mini 1st Gen

Mobile Devices: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Coral Blue, Apple iPad Pro 9.7 Space Gray, Huawei Nexus 6P Graphite

My Likings: I'm a petrolhead, i loveeeee cars! I also love music and probably my favorite artist is the girl band Fifth Harmony. Also love Hailee Steinfeld, Daya, Dua Lipa, Zara Larsson, Camila Cabello... etc... I also love DOGS (i have a male and female Rhodesian Ridgebacks).

Ok, thanks guys for the help, I was able to solve the issue in a pretty easy way lol...
So.. I just ended up not using my PC for two days since i didn't have much time this weekend to fix the issue, though I appreciate the help! I pretty much cut power to the PC for these two days, just turned it back on today, and... same thing was happening, it was stuck there... i just let it sit there for a minute or so... and somehow this time it decided to go on and direct me to the next page with the American Megatrends screen telling me to enter the BIOS menu. So i did, went and booted from my main drive and everything worked fine. I forgot to take a picture, but I found one pic with the same message on the web. (see pic attached)

20180304_112924.jpg