cooling setup help for pc-build-beginner?

Disclaimer: absolute beginner in pcbuilding, this will be my first

i have bought 3x3 ll 120s and my question is how my setup is gonna be!? my case is the o11 dynamic

i was planing 3 bottom intake, 3side intake with 360 radiator and then top 3 exhaust. but because i dont know fans i discovered that the fans blow the oposite way(what i mean with that is that the rgb lights are where air is gonna get pulled in and i thought it was the oposite way). so if i want to do my build i would have to turn the fans around and the ugly cable and plastkbearings on the fans are vi´sible and the rgb is complete covered.

so my question can i  put it like i wanted? but the fans are like this then: Top 3 intake,3 bottom outtake and the side with a 360 radiator(with the fans in front) outtake (air from inside the case will blow throught the radiator out)

is the cooling still good? want to overclock too?

please help?

thanks

geli-808_geli_808_01_800x800.jpg

CPU: Intel I9-9900K Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus XI CODE RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance PRO 3200MHZ GPU: Asus ROG 2080ti OC Storage: Samsung 970pro 2x1TB, 2Tb HDD Case: Lian Li PC O11 dynamic, Cooling:custom loop incoming, for now 360 rog ryujin!

i founf this how does he do the cooling? like my setup? (the second one i typed!)

index.jpg

CPU: Intel I9-9900K Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus XI CODE RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance PRO 3200MHZ GPU: Asus ROG 2080ti OC Storage: Samsung 970pro 2x1TB, 2Tb HDD Case: Lian Li PC O11 dynamic, Cooling:custom loop incoming, for now 360 rog ryujin!

H.jpg&key=e6aa55733e4b77e4d3c2333896d62c

Rgb is not completely covered u silly goose. Just the middle portion.

So You Wanna Be A Playa, But Your Rig's Ain't Fly,
You Gotta Hit Us Up, To Get A Pimped Out Rig,

You've Got To Pimp My Riggggggg...  (DAMN RIGHT)

9 big fans? Do you want to fly this? :)

bestconfig.jpg.d50c5c8e5404e5d2ae98d9f20dac833b.jpg

But who cares. More = better probably. :)

Are you planning on keeping the case on the floor? If so, are you gonna put it on carpet?

1 minute ago, homeap5 said:

9 big fans? Do you want to fly this? :)

maybie  ;)

the fans were on a discount so i just took them.

and with some missing it just looks awful

1 minute ago, lewdicrous said:

Are you planning on keeping the case on the floor? If so, are you gonna put it on carpet?

well..... it has space for 12 fans so.......fly away

1 hour ago, Bayonett Priest said:

maybie  ;)

the fans were on a discount so i just took them.

and with some missing it just looks awful

For me it would be too noisy.

1 minute ago, Bayonett Priest said:

well..... it has space for 12 fans so.......fly away

You don't need to fill all of the slots, you just need sufficient airflow inside the case

7 minutes ago, mikedrewsmy said:

H.jpg&key=e6aa55733e4b77e4d3c2333896d62c

Rgb is not completely covered u silly goose. Just the middle portion.

jea but my case has the radiator at the side where it is completly visible and with the fans the other way around it just looks not good i just want to know if my setup would work for cooling, nothing more

1 minute ago, lewdicrous said:

You don't need to fill all of the slots, you just need sufficient airflow inside the case

thas my isue now i want to know if my setup with bottom out, top in and rad-side out works and would be good enough for cooling,

or would maybie switching the rad to the top be better?

Will you be water cooling both CPU and GPU? That case isn't build airflow in mind so channeling enough air for GPU will be issue.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

5 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Will you be water cooling both CPU and GPU? That case isn't build airflow in mind so channeling enough air for GPU will be issue.

I wantz to use a 360 radiator for my cpu and i bought the rtx 2080 ti founders sothis is air. and im a newbie in pc-building so im not confident that i can do a waterloop.

i thought a bit and i thought of a setup: Top 360 radiator intake, side 3 fan out and if needed 3 bottom intake for gpu! would this work?

3 hours ago, Bayonett Priest said:

I wantz to use a 360 radiator for my cpu and i bought the rtx 2080 ti founders sothis is air. and im a newbie in pc-building so im not confident that i can do a waterloop.

i thought a bit and i thought of a setup: Top 360 radiator intake, side 3 fan out and if needed 3 bottom intake for gpu! would this work?

Tbh I would consider another case. There are plenty of cases with tempered glass front and side. That particular one is made full custom loops in mind.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

5 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Tbh I would consider another case. There are plenty of cases with tempered glass front and side. That particular one is made full custom loops in mind.

thats too late i got the case already it is very limited and i was lucky to get it ordered and waited for 2 months.

please i just want help how i put my fans thats all i ask.

7 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

maybie i will addd a loop when i have more knowlege on waterloops

thats too late i got the case already it is very limited and i was lucky to get it ordered and waited for 2 months.

please i just want help how i put my fans thats all i ask.

All fans on glass side should be intakes. Have middle 3fan slots to direct hot air towards other compartment and exhaust from there. GPU might still be on hotter side as only realistic airflow comes from bottom.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

4 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

All fans on glass side should be intakes. Have middle 3fan slots to direct hot air towards other compartment and exhaust from there. GPU might still be on hotter side as only realistic airflow comes from bottom.

im sorry i quite not understood this. sorry im from germany and my english good but your sentence confuses me.

did you say: bottom intake, midde( that i didnt understand, is it blow out or in?) and top intake? where should the radiator bethen? top? that would be better i THINK!?

2 minutes ago, Bayonett Priest said:

im sorry i quite not understood this. sorry im from germany and my english good but your sentence confuses me.

did you say: bottom intake, midde( that i didnt understand, is it blow out or in?) and top intake? where should the radiator bethen? top? that would be better i THINK!?

Sorry, mixed this with another same style case. I meant intake fans at bottom, rad as top exhaust. That should be enough. If you have high CPU temps afterwards (over 75C), add intakes to top and mode rad to side mount blowing air out from main area.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Just now, LoGiCalDrm said:

Sorry, mixed this with another same style case. I meant intake fans at bottom, rad as top exhaust. That should be enough. If you have high CPU temps afterwards (over 75C), add intakes to top and mode rad to side mount blowing air out from main area.

well i want to overclock, but if rumors are true the new i7 cpu that i will buy has a soddered HIS so i could be good. but just for estaticks i would do it with the rad as the middel exhaust. i have ll120 rgb fans and that would look very nice!

thanks for the advice!

well i want to overclock, but if rumors are true the new i7 cpu that i will buy has a soddered HIS so i could be good. but just for estaticks i would do it with the rad as the middel exhaust. i have ll120 rgb fans and that would look very nice!

thanks for the advice!

Intel CPU is good up to 80-85C under full stress load. I say 75C as that would be hot while on stock and with larger AIO.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv