Chaos, Panic and Screams as Jacksonville Mass Shooting Is Captured on Live Video

Speed Weed

Sources: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/chaos-panic-and-screams-as-jacksonville-mass-shooting-is-captured-on-live-video/ar-BBMtYYC?ocid=spartanntp

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/jacksonville-landing-shooter-david-katz-described-as-gamer-angry-after-losing-in-tournament/ar-BBMtT57?ocid=spartanntp

The CEO of a competitive gaming franchise was watching the live stream of a video game tournament when he heard the screaming and chaos of Sunday afternoon’s mass shooting unfold in real time.

Jason Lake, CEO and founder of compLexity Gaming, was watching from Dallas, Texas, nearly 1,000 miles away from the GLHF Game Bar in Jacksonville, Florida, when gunfire erupted during a tournament for the football video game Madden 19.

The gunman who opened fire during a Madden 19 NFL tournament a restaurant in Jacksonville, Florida, on Sunday afternoon, killing two people before turning the gun on himself, has been described by witnesses and people who knew him as a gamer who erupted in anger after losing the event. 

This sh*t is real. I am scared of going outside right now. 

11 minutes ago, DaPhuc said:

This sh*t is real. I am scared of going outside right now. 

Why though

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

-Thread locked-

A previous thread about this topic has already been closed, and it has been deemed not Tech News-worthy.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!