Best phone for 500-550 euro ?

Carbide X
1 minute ago, Firewrath9 said:

iphone 7? its around 550USD here

yes about the same price here, would rather have an android phone, any suggestions ?

Bow down to me humans.

I can't help if you don't quote me. How am I supposed to know if you need my premium support? Now starting at £399.99 a year.

Also, be a sport and mark the correct answer as the correct answer. It will help pour souls in the future when they are stuck and need guidance.

"If it works, proceed to take it apart and 'make it work better.' Then cry for help when it breaks." - Me, about five minutes ago when my train of thought wandered.

Remember kids, A janky solution is still a solution.

1 hour ago, Firewrath9 said:

Samsung.com?  their prices are always too expensive and complete nonsense.

Here in germany, Samsung.de says 699€ for S8.  You can get one for 399€ sometimes if you buy it elsewhere. For 550€ you're already at a brandnew S9 without any Deals going on.

sooo.... Oneplus 6 would be a very solid choice if you have a focus on performance, updates and UI. I would rather get 128gb / 8gb Ram over 64/6. Not only because of the Ram, more because of the Storage - because no SD-Card slot.

Galaxy S9... not sure, i would MUCH MUCH rather go up to an S9+. Regular S9 has only 4gb Ram. 

Xiaomi Mi 8 would also be a good alternative, specs similar to Oneplus 6, and a very good Camera.. I think slightly better than Oneplus, and slightly better than iPhone X even.

Depending what is not important for you, the Poco F1 from Xiaomi could also be a solid choice once it launches. Snapdragon 845 for a very cheap price.