Upgrading my m50x's

JamesHewitt

I am planning on upgrading my m50x's now that I've got the rest of my audio equipment working properly. The issues I have with the M50's are how uncomfortable they are over long times and I also have a weird rattle when I move my head.

One of the groups I am in on facebook recommended some massdrop ones but of course, they're timed (about 20 hours left when I write this)  which is why I am making this post. So what would you all suggest? 

These are for gaming and my music work.

Edit: Forgot to say I need to be able to travel with them and use on things such as busses.

Current suggetions- image.png.0b7058c334dbc647016977cd0c9ed212.png

Edited by JamesHewitt
Forgot info

he4xx or akg k7xx are both good and comfortable, and much easy to drive. I used k701 before and now im using he400i, pretty similar in terms of performance, just the difference in characteristic due to driver tech difference.

don't buy hd598, it is a scam, i don't know why so many people still recommending this.

21 minutes ago, appleache said:

he4xx or akg k7xx are both good and comfortable, and much easy to drive. I used k701 before and now im using he400i, pretty similar in terms of performance, just the difference in characteristic due to driver tech difference.

don't buy hd598, it is a scam, i don't know why so many people still recommending this.

How are the He4xx's for being in public? I do use busses often.

5 minutes ago, JamesHewitt said:

How are the He4xx's for being in public? I do use busses often.

well it is a open headphone, you won't want to bring that with you, not even mentioning the size. you better off using different headphone between out door and in door, wearing expensive headphone out door is terrible idea, the wear alone can make you bleed, not to mention losing a component like ear piece etc. I'm using edifier p841 out door. the build quality is terrible but it is cheap and sound amazing.