Program to Help Migrate Files to HDD

Macimoar

I recently purchased a 500GB Samsung 860 Evo, and I am really liking the performance gain over my 1TB WD hard drive. Originally, I had just cloned my entire hard drive to the SSD, just to make sure I had everything. Now, however, I'm right around 80% of my solid state storage capacity. I'm only using about 4% of my hard drive.

I really don't want to go through file explorer and manually move stuff over if I can help it. Is there a program that makes this process easier? I would like to see a program that breaks down my storage into applications (which I'd want to keep as many as possible on my SSD), Documents, Pictures, etc. Ideally, I'd just check off which ones I want to move to the hard drive and hit go.

DELETE! DELETE!

EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!

Silence will fall.

PSU Tier List - I keep forgetting where this is so I'm going to leave it here.

there is no program that can do that ;(

but you could easy copy everything to your SSD and then clean out manualy ( this pc -> select hd -> copy -> paste in folder you like )

or use a program called Everything

then you can search of what you want to move and move it with that program ( drag/drop like explorer)

and if you just want to see what the big files are , you can use TreeSize

its a program that breaks down on size , and shows you exactly what folder use what space ( easy to find big files back like video's or iso's ) 

Greets From Powerchaos

If you see strange text like this

then you can be sure I use a mobile.

All info provided is to help you. I can not garantee That iT is 100% correct. Apply my solution at OWN risk. Just like overclocking has everything a risk

glad to help you

greets from PowerChaos