memory problem in windows 10

so my hardware reserved is eating 2.5gb of my ram how do i fix this i have tried resetting ram & system Configuration. but nothing is working any advice....

So you got any issues with your system? A bit more context of why you think you have an issue that needs fixing would be helpful.

If you find any grammar or spelling errors please fill out entry permit A38, thanks.

Greetings from germany

Profilepicture by Chibiterasu-chan

1) If you have an iGP in your CPU check in BIOS if you are enabling the iGP to use that huge framebuffer. You should be able to configure it even on shitty motherboards.

2) Check in msconfig > boot> advanced  if you are booting with unlimited ram, it should be unticked.

image.png.298bb07b644cf708857fbd6d939aeb32.png

3) Check if your OS is 64 bit. (hit Winkey+Pause) You should be able to read "64bit" somewhere in the text.

On 8/25/2018 at 10:12 AM, crosstiger said:

So you got any issues with your system? A bit more context of why you think you have an issue that needs fixing would be helpful.

system was fine before then i did a update/one of the windows updates. I know its not a ram problem it is new ram 1333MHz (3) 2gb & (1) 4gb. i just dont understand windows 10, not my fav windows.

On 8/25/2018 at 12:52 PM, faziten said:

1) If you have an iGP in your CPU check in BIOS if you are enabling the iGP to use that huge framebuffer. You should be able to configure it even on shitty motherboards.

2) Check in msconfig > boot> advanced  if you are booting with unlimited ram, it should be unticked

3) Check if your OS is 64 bit. (hit Winkey+Pause) You should be able to read "64bit" somewhere in the text.

i will try that its a hp pavllion-1225 amd A8-3820 so it is a igpu..

image.thumb.png.2df78934321db23e785af916cf6c4e89.png

i have tried everything just wont work and it is 64bit