Best Colored Acrylic Tubing

I want to start water cooling and kinda afraid of using Mayhems pastel as I've heard it gunks up loops and has discoloration problems, so my best bet would probably be colored tubing and good old distilled water. I prefer acrylic over PETG tubing so what tubes should I get? 

Tubing Size:12 ID/16 OD

16 hours ago, Thingykd said:

I want to start water cooling and kinda afraid of using Mayhems pastel as I've heard it gunks up loops and has discoloration problems, so my best bet would probably be colored tubing and good old distilled water. I prefer acrylic over PETG tubing so what tubes should I get? 

Tubing Size:12 ID/16 OD

If you want colored fluids ones that are transparent like Mayhems X1 and EKWB cryofuel has a lower tendency of gunk up than say a pastel fluid with the nanoparticles. As for colored tubing itself primochill and Monsoon has lots of options but you must use their fittings as they are imperial exact tubing and fittings and will not work with metric exact fittings.

What about the acrylic bitspower blue crystal link tubing?  Are they any good?

Thanks

9 hours ago, Thingykd said:

What about the acrylic bitspower blue crystal link tubing?  Are they any good?

Thanks

Yes they’re good, there isn’t a huge difference with acrylic as long as it is the correct size for the fittings you’re using.