Fan Cooling

Taheru
Go to solution Solved by WoodenMarker,

Maintaining positive airflow is just a matter of running your intakes at higher rpm than your exhausts. 

Moved to Air Cooling. The Troubleshooting subforum is for when you're not sure what's causing a problem. 

So this is going to be like just a real on point question and requires no need to know the parts other than the case i think xD

So my case has 4 air filters (one at the top, two at the front and one at the bottom(PSU)). I have the top fan and the 2 front fans sucking the air in while the one at the back is making the air go out not counting the gpu and cpu fans. Do you guys think this is good enough for a positive pressure?

Maintaining positive airflow is just a matter of running your intakes at higher rpm than your exhausts. 

Moved to Air Cooling. The Troubleshooting subforum is for when you're not sure what's causing a problem. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

@WoodenMarker Thank you and im sorry

I have probably around 1200+ RPM for intake while only ~500 RPM for exhaust would this cause any problems at all? 1 of the fan splitter have the exhaust and the intake so it is just an estimate.

4 minutes ago, Taheru said:

I have probably around 1200+ RPM for intake while only ~500 RPM for exhaust would this cause any problems at all? 1 of the fan splitter have the exhaust and the intake so it is just an estimate.

That should work fine. You can use incense for a smoke test and adjust rpm to be sure. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.