Intel Optane 64gb

I am in the procces of buying an intel Optane 32gb in order to accelerate my hdd, but in some tech webpages and e-commerce sites it apppears to exist an 64 gb version but couldnt find any information of it from the Intel website or any trust worty sources i know. Is it fake? only 16 and 32 gb versions exist? And if so 64gb version would be something to come out in the near future?

It seems like the 64gb version is oem only. You can use a 800p if you want.

You can also use other caching software like storage space and a normal 250 or 500gb ssd to speed up a hdd and it will probably work better.

3 hours ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

It seems like the 64gb version is oem only. You can use a 800p if you want.

You can also use other caching software like storage space and a normal 250 or 500gb ssd to speed up a hdd and it will probably work better.

I use the 800P in my travel laptop for Optane cache, the 58GB model is all you need, the 118GB one will go largely unused.

Aside from the additional space to cache files the 800P is also way faster then the 32GB model.

The 64GB version is the M10 and you might be able to find one 3rd party.

As far as what you can expect with Optane cache, its always the 4K reads and writes that are super impressive:

https://www.anandtech.com/show/12748/the-intel-optane-memory-m10-64gb-review-optane-caching-refreshed/6