Hey all,

So I build a fair bit of comps and Ive recently decided to build a lil 'gaming' computer for a future budget gamer but I need help pricing it before I post it online

The specs are:

• i5-4690k
  • 8Gb Ram
  • 240Gb Kingston SSD + 1Tb WD Black
  • Gigabyte GA-Z87P-D3
  • Gigabyte 750 ti Black Edition
  • be quiet! Pure Rock
  • A 500bq to power it

And to house it all Ive got a black and green case with a side panels and some green fans (yes with rgb leds, its a gamer build) that have the anti-vibration rubber and whatnot

I'll post a photo when all the bits come in and it's built but goin by this what do you guys say is fair? I paid $510~ for all the bits and Ive been ensured the cpu and gpu weren't overclocked previously (I even called and asked cause I care).

Also do you think it'd be worth offering to delid it and liquid metal it if the buyer wants me too and if so how much should I charge for that? Everyone says I make my prices too cheap so I'd like some input..

Edit: I changed the 750 ti for a 960 4G, raising component cost to 564 but Im much happier with the product as a whole. The unbalancedness was getting to me.

19 minutes ago, Firewrath9 said:

Why last gen hardware?

a 8350k will outperform that.

They were all used parts

2 minutes ago, tp95112 said:

They were all used parts

Yeah but is he building this dedicated for resale or has he had this for a long time? It says recently and future...

9 hours ago, Firewrath9 said:

Yeah but is he building this dedicated for resale or has he had this for a long time? It says recently and future...

Its for resale and I was gonna go with a newer processor but Ive always wanted to use the 4790k... also I didnt wanna pay for ddr4 ram cause thatd ouweigh any price gains made using a current lower end z270 or z370 board