AIO problem

I have Corsair h110i and s340 elite case. I can't seem to fit the corsair 280MM AIO in my case no matter what i tried. Screw on the other fan is skewed and I am scared. I dont know what to do, on the specs of both corsair and s340 elite it says that it should fit without worries, but in reality its different i guess.

If anyone can provide any valid input i would appreciate it :(

can you describe the issue a little more? I'm not sure what you mean when you say the screw on the fan is skewed? 

Is there something wrong with the screw itself or do the mounting points not line up?

Just now, Derrk said:

can you describe the issue a little more? I'm not sure what you mean when you say the screw on the fan is skewed? 

Is there something wrong with the screw itself or do the mounting points not line up?

Well, the long screws dont fit by 2 mm or even less than that. Only way to screw them in is to bend them a little bit, which is scary. 

I was thinking about screwing the radiator wiht long screws on to the lower fan, and install the right fan using short screws. What do you think?

2 minutes ago, Winxieboo said:

Well, the long screws dont fit by 2 mm or even less than that. Only way to screw them in is to bend them a little bit, which is scary. 

I was thinking about screwing the radiator wiht long screws on to the lower fan, and install the right fan using short screws. What do you think?

I'm not sure why you would need to bend the screws. For front intake, i always set the fans to a push configuration and use long screws to screw through the case, then fan, and into the radiator. 

I'm still not entirely following what the issue is

if the screws themselves are the problem, you can get new screws from a hardware store. Just make sure they aren't too long or else you can puncture the radiator & cause leaks

1 minute ago, Derrk said:

if the screws themselves are the problem, you can get new screws from a hardware store. Just make sure they aren't too long or else you can puncture the radiator & cause leaks

I cannot take a picture now but this is how it looks like in my scenario https://imgur.com/a/aLxvC

I see im not the only one having the issue

ohhhhh i see, not enough clearance. Well as i see you have 2 options:

return the rad and go with a 240 rad instead

or

Take out the dremel and make clearance

1 minute ago, Derrk said:

ohhhhh i see, not enough clearance. Well as i see you have 2 options:

return the rad and go with a 240 rad instead

or

Take out the dremel and make clearance

What about radiator only screwed to the fan below and screw in the other fan using short screws? I saw other people did it but I dont know, im pretty noobish when it comes to PCs

1 minute ago, Winxieboo said:

What about radiator only screwed to the fan below and screw in the other fan using short screws? I saw other people did it but I dont know, im pretty noobish when it comes to PCs

how many screws in total would you be able to get in? if you can get 4 or 6 it could be enough

5 minutes ago, Derrk said:

how many screws in total would you be able to get in? if you can get 4 or 6 it could be enough

4 from the first fan, and maybe 2 from the another. BUt probably not

4 should make it mostly stable. Maybe add some 3M strips or something? 

3 minutes ago, Derrk said:

4 should make it mostly stable. Maybe add some 3M strips or something? 

Also if you have an electric drill, you could maybe make new holes to drill through so it fits evenly