How do I fix a memory leak ?

AndyCapets

Ok so lately, I have a HUUUUUGE issue with my memory that is constantly increasing, and that just runs out.

I spotted pretty much what causes this, but I really am not 100% sure: every time I launch Vuze, Steam or Origin, and start downloading something, the ram usage just starts rising all the way to 95% memory usage, that's absolutly stupid!

I'll post a picture of my task manager for you to see how stupid this memory leak is, at the end of this post.

For those who didn't understand, here is my problem... explained a little better:

Since the beginning of December, my computer is having major memory leaks, and since I do not know to code and work with tools to troubleshoot the leaks (programs like UMDH.exe and such) I was hoping that you guys might have a way to help me find a way to end this. I think I found what was causing this memory leak, but I don't know to handle this, the thing is, whenever I start downloading a game/movie/tv show with either Steam, Origin or Vuze, this memory usage is increasing over time, and after 2hours, I go from 18% of ram usage to 80%, which is totaly ridiculous. Haven't tried it out with Chrome though.

So, is there any way you guys can help me ? I'm starting to get really angry and tired of this thing...

As you can see, there is almost nothing running exept what I use most, and also Steam and Origin, and the ram usage is at 91% usage even there's nothing running...

And please don't start saying, "well memory is always being used in windows, and it's stupid to have your ram not being used", I know that, I've been using a computer since the age of 5 and I'm 17 now, I know how a computer works...

post-9910-0-60411300-1388542304_thumb.jp

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log