Will a ryzen 2700 support mild overclocking on an 80 euro board?

My budget is fairly low but I want an upgrade set that will immidiatly put me in the highest possible range of am4 cpus, so I made this

-ryzen 2700 (€280) (Why are US prices so much lower than in Holland or Germany?)

-asrock b450 pro4 microAtx (€80)

-gskill aegis 2x8 3000mHz (€134-€140)

With mild overclocking I mean pushing it pretty far where it stays under 75 degrees C with the 212 evo 

Will this all work out of the box, and when I get the bracket for the 212, I might be able to put the stock cooler fan above the vrm. I am hoping that I can get it to 4.0 or maybe even 4.1 ghz, and if I get a golden chip maybe even 4.2...

Or is it more worthed to buy a single stick of aegis 8gb and opt for a b450 tomahawk or an x470 gaming plus?  Where I can get dual channel later down the line? 

It should still be a great upgrade over my x4 860k 4.3 ghz on another asrock microAtx mobo (fm2a78m hd+) I had no bad experiences with this 30 euro asrock board (lol) and could even get my CPU stable at 4.5, but I think my CPU gets too toasty if I do that even with the 212 evo, I mean, 1.45 volts is a bit much ain't it... 

4 hours ago, UltimateHB said:

-ryzen 2700 (€280) (Why are US prices so much lower than in Holland or Germany?)

Because the Listings in the US are without VAT or what we call "Mehrwertsteuer"

-asrock b450 pro4 microAtx (€80)

Why µATX??

But that Board doesn't look too bad...

With mild overclocking I mean pushing it pretty far where it stays under 75 degrees C with the 212 evo 

Ähm, the EVO 212 doesn't seem to be AM4 compatible.

So you need some of those:

https://geizhals.de/?cat=cpucooler&xf=817_AM4&asuch=&bpmin=15&bpmax=35&v=e&hloc=de&filter=aktualisieren&plz=&dist=&mail=&sort=p&bl1_id=30

If you already have the 212 EVO, you can order an AM4 Upgrade Kit:

http://www.coolermaster.com/amd-am4-ryzen-compatability/en/

Will this all work out of the box, and when I get the bracket for the 212, I might be able to put the stock cooler fan above the vrm. I am hoping that I can get it to 4.0 or maybe even 4.1 ghz, and if I get a golden chip maybe even 4.2...

Hm, maybe you want to think about the 2700x and not overclock it (much):

https://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/AMD/Ryzen_7_2700/16.html

Because that seems to be what you really want, doesn't it?

But to be honest, I'd rather not do the overclocking and leave it at stock (for the moment)...

Or is it more worthed to buy a single stick of aegis 8gb and opt for a b450 tomahawk or an x470 gaming plus?  Where I can get dual channel later down the line? 

Depends on what you mean with "later"?
How much later?

If it is a month or two, yeah, go for the better Boards.

If its more than that I'd be reluctand to do so.

It should still be a great upgrade over my x4 860k 4.3 ghz on another asrock microAtx mobo (fm2a78m hd+) I had no bad experiences with this 30 euro asrock board (lol) and could even get my CPU stable at 4.5, but I think my CPU gets too toasty if I do that even with the 212 evo, I mean, 1.45 volts is a bit much ain't it... 

It is a huge upgrade, definately.

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

44 minutes ago, Stefan Payne said:

Hm, maybe you want to think about the 2700x and not overclock it (much):

https://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/AMD/Ryzen_7_2700/16.html

Because that seems to be what you really want, doesn't it?

But to be honest, I'd rather not do the overclocking and leave it at stock (for the moment)

Why would I want the 2700x if the 2700 is exactly the same but without the cooler (I already got the 212 evo) and with a lower clock speed that I can Overclock to 3.7 anyway? 

I might go with a better board, maybe like a b450 tomahawk, and I will use 1x8 for now and see how it rolls

Thanks for the reply :') 

1 hour ago, UltimateHB said:

Why would I want the 2700x if the 2700 is exactly the same but without the cooler

Its not exactly the same and the 2700x should come with a cooler as well. To be precise the Wraith MAX Cooler, wich should be comparable to your Hyper 212 though probably a bit louder.

And its not the same (well, after it was tested and packaged) because AMD does some extensive binning, so that the 2700x is the better silicon. Meaning that the better chips get packaged as 2700x while the worse ones are only 2700 (or 2600). So the probability that you archieve the same clockrates as you would with the 2700x is low.

But the difference between the two is quite high. 500MHz higher base clock, though onls 200MHz more boost. But the X-Models come with what AMD calles "XFR" wich is a more agressive Boost mechanism.

And right now, the difference between 2700 and 2700x is like 30 bucks or so. The Cooler alone is more than worth it!!

And sold seperately for like 45€

https://geizhals.de/amd-wraith-max-199-999575-a1687842.html

Because with the 'normal' 2700 you only get the Wraith Spire, not the MAX, that one is exclusive to the 2700X AFAIK.

What I'M going at is that the 2700x already does what you want and stays above 4GHz, according to the Review I've posted.

(I already got the 212 evo) and with a lower clock speed that I can Overclock to 3.7 anyway? 

I don't know. But the CPU should reach 3,7GHz with boost clocks anyway.

The "intelligent BOost" from AMD is rather interesting and works pretty well.

The max. Boost of my 1700x is 3,9GHz by the way...

So you should try the Stock clocks first and see if that is what you want/need/Like as the CPU usually runs at higher clocks with boost than manual overclock...

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"