Need some help with Pc.

Hello!

My problem started 2 days ago.I was playing on my Pc then suddenly the screen went black.No smoke,bad odor,strange sounds just a black screen.When I restarted my computer there was no signal from my GPU.It was connected to my monitor by a DVI cable.After that i had no choice but to connect the DVI to my motherboard.I went to device manager to check if my GPU was visible but it was not.I searched for a solution and found nothing.In device manager i checked to view hidden devices and my GPU was there.But I was unable to do anything with it.After that I reinstalled win10,cleaned my GPU,cleaned my whole Pc,removed my battery,changed PCI-E cable,removed RAM,changed slots with my GPU,upgraded my motherboard version and then I runed into another problem.At this point I'm unable to do anything.When I turn on my Pc there's a warning which says Cpu fan error.I tried to connect the cables the right way but it didn't worked.In Bios I tried to change things but it didn't worked it just shows N/A in the fan profiles no matter what i change but the fan's in the case are working perfectly.

Here is the information about my Pc:

-Cpu:I5 7500

-Gpu:Gigabyte Gtx 1070 itx

-Psu:Thermaltake 730W

-RAM:8GB Hyperx Fury

-SSD/HDD:256GB/3TB

-Motherboard:ASUS PRIME B250M-PLUS

-Cpu coller:Corsair water cooler

I hope it's fixable.I only used it for 3 months.I can't tell what's the problem beacuse I don't know much about Pc's.I could gladly use some help.Thank's for helping out!

38942563_290421948390019_5168130582453944320_n.jpg

25 minutes ago, justomy00 said:

changed PCI-E cable

PCIe cable?

Well first, you could try taking out your GPU, then look if the cables of your AIO are still attached.
Are you able to go into your UEFI?

Yes I can acces it but the CPU temperature is going up drasticaly.The GPU was taken out and put back but no signal still even after I put it in the second slot.

leave the GPU unplugged for now.
Can you hear the pump working? Does it show any information on the pump?

Did you try taking the AIO out, cleaning the CPU and then reapplying the thermal paste?

11 minutes ago, adm0n said:

leave the GPU unplugged for now.
Can you hear the pump working? Does it show any information on the pump?

Did you try taking the AIO out, cleaning the CPU and then reapplying the thermal paste?

It is an i5 7500, it should have a stock cooler, so i would recommend testing with that, because most probably the aio is the problem.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

I  can't really tell if I hear it or not but I didn't cleaned the CPU beacuse i don't have thermal paste at home at the moment.I did clean the water coller's parts.

1 minute ago, justomy00 said:

I  can't really tell if I hear it or not but I didn't cleaned the CPU beacuse i don't have thermal paste at home at the moment.I did clean the water coller's parts.

Do you still have the intel stock cooler? Try using that.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

The stock cooler could eliminate your cpu fan problem.
If you took apart the assembly and put it back together without reapplying thermal compound, that could be the reason for the bad temps ...

Sadly I do not have the stock cooler beacuse i bought the Pc with water cooling.

Thank's for helping.I will try with a different cooling type.My only concern is now the GPU beacuse I can't tell if it's busted or not.

Did you replug the pump connector as well as the fan on the radiator. The fan on the radiator should go on the CPU fan header.

Maybe you can feel if water is flowing through it. And if you are lucky the monitor option in your UEFI can tell you if the pump is working or not.

Well, to troubleshoot the GPU, we would first need to get your computer running again, right?

I can feel something but I'm not sure if I not mistaking it with the fans.I will try to reaply the thermal paste.I'll write again if anything changes.Thank's for helping out!

Reapplying the thermal paste should only be able to solve your temperature problems not the error message.

Well, if you can't figure it out, you can always just return it