Windows 10 bluescreening

DeivisBiceps
Go to solution Solved by Master Disaster,
7 minutes ago, DeivisBiceps said:

Hi, for the past 1 month i've been getting bluescreens randomly while using my pc, but the thing is, that once it bluescreens, it keeps bluescreening 3-6 times on startup (as soon as the programs start to load up), and once it starts up properly it works fine. The error codes that ive been getting were: unexpected_store_exception and critical_process_died.

At first i thought that my HDD was going bad but i checked it with crystaldiskinfo program, and it showed that it was good, so then i tried updating my gpu drivers, but that didnt help also. Oh and my windows is up to date.

Could this be hardware issue?

This issue is almost always because your hard drive is failing, the SATA cable is failing or the SATA port on the board is failing.

The error means Windows asked the drive for data and either didn't receive it or what it recieved was corrupt.

I'd strongly recommend you back up any important data on the drive before you do anything as a precaution.

Start by swapping the cable and see if that helps but failing that it's either your HDD or board.

Hi, for the past 1 month i've been getting bluescreens randomly while using my pc, but the thing is, that once it bluescreens, it keeps bluescreening 3-6 times on startup (as soon as the programs start to load up), and once it starts up properly it works fine. The error codes that ive been getting were: unexpected_store_exception and critical_process_died.

At first i thought that my HDD was going bad but i checked it with crystaldiskinfo program, and it showed that it was good, so then i tried updating my gpu drivers, but that didnt help also. Oh and my windows is up to date.

7 minutes ago, DeivisBiceps said:

This issue is almost always because your hard drive is failing, the SATA cable is failing or the SATA port on the board is failing.

The error means Windows asked the drive for data and either didn't receive it or what it recieved was corrupt.

I'd strongly recommend you back up any important data on the drive before you do anything as a precaution.

Start by swapping the cable and see if that helps but failing that it's either your HDD or board.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

That's hardware failure, check for loose connections. If nothing resolves it, you can attempt a reformat but most likely I'd start transferring important stuff before you do that incase it is hardware. Files can corrupt sometimes so maybe software but first sign shows hardware. Check the drive.