Help choosing am3 motherboard and is 8120 for 30 dollars a good deal?

Help choosing am3 motherboard for oc and is 8120 for 30 dollars a good deal?

i have some pc's and want to buy fx 8120 to build a pc and flip it, got gtx 680 for the pc :)

AM3 is a bad and dead plattform. Dont expect flipping anything from that age for a a profit

With the Advent of AM4, AM3 lost all of its value.

Unless you can find a very gullable buyer that is

i sold fx 6100 16 gb ram gtx 680 2tb hdd and 750w psu +1080p screen for 300 so i think it will sell :D 

2 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

AM3 is a bad and dead plattform. Dont expect flipping anything from that age for a a profit

With the Advent of AM4, AM3 lost all of its value.

Unless you can find a very gullable buyer that is

what would you recommend for under 300 dollar pc build?

Just now, lemonmusicrocks said:

what would you recommend for under 300 dollar pc build?

Save another 50$ and buy a 2200G build. Unless willing to go used. In that case s 2nd or 3rd gen i5 or i7 in a old desktop. A new PSU and slide in a used GPU

1 minute ago, GoldenLag said:

Save another 50$ and buy a 2200G build. Unless willing to go used. In that case s 2nd or 3rd gen i5 or i7 in a old desktop. A new PSU and slide in a used GPU

2200g is a no good ddr4 is super expensive i got like 40 gb of ram ddr3 so i got it super cheap 4gb 10 euro for next build. is i5 2500k for 40 eiro good price? the motherboard is the worst lga 1155 are so rare for a good price

15 minutes ago, lemonmusicrocks said:

Help choosing am3 motherboard for oc and is 8120 for 30 dollars a good deal?

i have some pc's and want to buy fx 8120 to build a pc and flip it, got gtx 680 for the pc :)

Well as others said am3 is very risky, for 300 dollar pc build buy a 4 gen intel (or 3rd) if you can that is ideal, but watch out with that 8120, can blow a normal motherboard (you need an oc'ed rdy one to run that if I remember well... or vrm caps could be like the ting goes skrrrahh, pap, pap, ka-ka-ka skidiki-pap-pap, and a pu-pu-pudrrrr-boom skya, du-du-ku-ku-dun-dun poom, poom, you dun know big am3 :( am3s not hot! xD )

Case: Corsair 760T  |  Psu: Evga  650w p2 | Cpu-Cooler : Noctua Nh-d15 | Cpu : 8600k  | Gpu: Gygabyte 1070 g1 | Ram: 2x8gb Gskill Trident-Z 3000mhz |  Mobo : Aorus GA-Z370 Gaming K3 | Storage : Ocz 120gb sata ssd , sandisk 480gb ssd , wd 1gb hdd | Keyboard : Corsair k95 rgb plat. | Mouse : Razer deathadder elite | Monitor: Dell s2417DG (1440p 165hz gsync) & a crappy hp 24' ips 1080p | Audio: Schiit stack + Akg k712pro + Blue yeti.