Steam Market and Mobile verification

atomburst
Go to solution Solved by Guest,

7 Days mate

I was playing CS:GO today and i got a case from competitive. My first one in probablyh over 3 months since steam hates me??? (Bad luck lol) so naturally I was excited, but also, it is a new Horizon case which currently (8.7.2018) go for around four dollars. I dont wnat it, and id love to sell it, but I only recently added steam guard meaning i have to wait for it to be ective for 7 (or 15 idk) days. But i assume that by that point it will go for far less and ill likely only be able to sell for a dollar or so. I activeated steam guard around 5-6 days ago, so i wont have to wait forever but is there anyway to ask steam to put but sale through so the price doesnt drop. If not, any opions on how screwed i am for loosing out a little. I also have an AK id like to sell and im having the same issue, as the price had gone up nearly a dollar fifty in three days and id like to sell it so. :/ 

Nope, you have to wait my friend.

10 minutes ago, Netivity said:

Nope, you have to wait my friend.

darn. well i hope for the best. do you happen to know if i have to wait 7 or 15 days for mobile autheticator to be active?

7 Days mate

5 hours ago, Netivity said:

7 Days mate

alright Thank you.