Case Vibration

ckl_1981

Good day all I have 3 Coolermaster Masterfan 140mm Air Flow all set to performance mode, 2 exhaust 1 intake the case side is vibrating but other parts is fine, will it do any harm to my components? Thanks for any advice. I confirmed that 1 fan has a little flaw cause its makes noise at under 75% voltage. I ordered another 2 from my supplier and will send the fauly one back for Rma.

Do you have any hard drives in your system?, I had the same problem but re - mounting my hard drives seemed to solve it

7 minutes ago, FatalPotatoe said:

Do you have any hard drives in your system?, I had the same problem but re - mounting my hard drives seemed to solve it

4 mechanical hard disk

Just now, ckl_1981 said:

4 mechanical hard disk

Confirm its not the hard drives cause when i unplug all the fans no more vibration. Planning to go m.2 nvme lols. i have a m.2 slot

1 hour ago, ckl_1981 said:

Confirm its not the hard drives cause when i unplug all the fans no more vibration. Planning to go m.2 nvme lols. i have a m.2 slot

It won't harm anything. But if it causes case to resonate and make noise, you should look into options of reducing vibrations. Easiest is to use rubber o-rings or washers with normal screws. Another way is to use rubber "screws". But those won't like remounting.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv