Windows 10 Randomly Crashes and Restarts while Gaming

This is going to be a long description so please bear with me.

I am having an issue where my desktop computer has begun randomly crashing and restarting. It happens when I move in and out of a graphically intensive program, like a video game (ex. alt tabbing out of league and back in again). The computer just shuts off, similar to a power outage (the computer is on a battery backup that is fully functional), and restarts itself like nothing happened. No blue screen, no error code, no nothing.  After checking event viewer all it shows is a critical kernel-power error event 41 task 63, which as you know can mean almost anything.

This started happening only a couple of days ago, perhaps on July 30th. I have rebuilt my computer since then with a new motherboard, cpu, and powersupply, and it is still occurring.  I have made sure all of my drivers and motherboard bios are up to date. I have reinstalled windows using a fresh install. Nothing works.

From reading online forums, some people say it usually means you need to update your audio drivers, which I have done twice to no avail.  

I honestly have no idea what else to do at this point so I figured I'd talk with you guys to see if you might know whats up.

Here are my current system specs:
i7 8700k
z370-i mini itx motherboard
16 GB DDR4 ram
1tb samsung 860 evo ssd
evga 980ti
600w psu

Here are the system specs before switching out the cpu, motherboard, and power supply:
i7 6700k
z170 atx motherboard
32GB DDR4 ram
1tb Samsung 860 evo ssd
evga 980ti
HX1200i powersupply

Only two of the ram sticks, the hard drive, and the graphics card have been carried over from the old build. 

Nothing is overclocked, I ran a MEMTEST on the ram and it is fine, I ran stress-tests on the gpu and cpu and they are fine, temperatures and voltages are fine for all components, malware and virus scans showed nothing (remember the issue is persisting through a fresh install of windows 10). From my testing it seems like it's 100% a software problem, especially since my computer had been running fine for over a year until just recently.

What kind of problem would be able to persist through hardware changes, driver updates, and a fresh Windows 10 install?

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.