Halp Meh

One of those

My PC is running on Windows Xp, whenever I try to log in to a profile/user it says there is no more storage in “HP_PAVILION (C:)”. It is true, but my other two hardrives are only half full. What is the deal?

I have a laptop by the way so don’t feel bad for me (yet....).

Simply put your main drive is full just like it says. The capacity of the other drives doesn't matter as they aren't used by the system by default.

PC Specs:

CPU: AMD 1700x Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: Asus Crosshair VI Hero RAM: 4 * 8GB G.Skill RGB DDR4 Graphics: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 500GB Case: Fractal Design Meshify C PSU: EVGA 750w G3 Monitors: Dell SG2716DG +  2x Dell U2515H

Freenas specs:

CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2650 V2 Cooler: Some noctua cooler Motherboard: Supermicro X9 SRL-F RAM: 8 * 8GB Samsung DDR3 ECC Storage: 6 * 4TB Seagate 7200 RPM RAIDZ2 Controller: LSI H220 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro PSU: EVGA 650w G3

Phone: iPhone 6S 32 GB Space Grey

windows needs some space to work with so you can’t log in on a full drive

get a linux stick or cd boot from there and move some files over to the other drives then try again ;)

oh and and consider updating to win 10!

XP is a big fat security hole and super lame nowerdays 

FOLDING MONTH 2021! GOGOGO and save on some heating costs 🙂

12 minutes ago, One of those said:

My PC is running on Windows Xp, whenever I try to log in to a profile/user it says there is no more storage in “HP_PAVILION (C:)”. It is true, but my other two hardrives are only half full. What is the deal?

I have a laptop by the way so don’t feel bad for me (yet....).

You're using a laptop and you have 3 HDDs installed?  When you refer to harddrives, are they partitions?

Try moving files to your other partitions

Try moving personal files to cloud storage.  I think Google drive offers 15GB free and Onedrive offers 5GBfree

good luck