Windows 10 boot loop after update crash

yomama362
Hey everyone! Long time lurker here. 
I really hate to resort to asking for help, but I'm honestly just lost on what keeps happening to my computer, and looking for a more efficient way to fix the issue. So this has been happening every month, for the past 4 months. My computer would eventually try to update its windows version, and the update would freeze during the installation, forcing a eventual force shutdown. After this shutdown, my computer does this boot loop as seen in this video. https://youtu.be/E82Potgkw7M
Booting into safemode doesn't work (it just does the boot loop), start up repair fails, and I've tried fixing the MBR with no luck. I have been doing system restores but I unfortunately cannot access even the restore menu in windows. In the past I have just formatted my NVME SSD and reloaded windows using the media creation tool, however it all eventually happens again. The last time I have tried disabling windows updates, but Windows 10 found a way to still Update itself.
All of my drivers were previously updated. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I really want to to figure out why my computer just really doesn't like updating windows and if there's a way to fix the issue. I've tried looking this issue up several times but I have never found a actual fix.

Specifications:
6700k Gtx 1070 CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400
ASUS Z170-P LGA 1151 Intel Z170
EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G1, 80+ GOLD 650W
Samsung 960 evo ssd
Bios version: 1804 x64 [06/07/2016] Windows update: April 2018 update or later (that's what the media creation tool states

if you have an external backup or a way to backup i'd recomend

maybe try ubuntu see if it works and dual boot it with windows