Crysis 3

So I was looking for reasons why Crysis 3 wouldn't play very well on Very High settings with low AA, but I found gamesystemrequirements.com and they told me with my system I should be able to play highest settings 4k 60fps. Except I can't even get stable 60fps on high in 1080p. I currently have an i5-7640x base clock is 4.50Ghz and is OCing to 5.01 (It's liquid cooled too so throttling shouldn't be a problem), it has an 8gb RX580, 16 gbs of ram, all on an MSI X299 SLI Plus Mobo. Does anyone know what could be causing this performance, assuming the website was right, it shouldn't be this bad, I even tried Windows 7 and 8 compatibility modes. Neither of them helped. So I get about 45-50 on Very High, 50-75 on High, 70-80 on Medium, 80-100 on Low.

Have you reinstalled Drivers?

Also what version of Windows are you using?

4k 60fps is VERY hard to drive,  I'm not sure a 1080ti can do it in every game.  I'm not familiar with AMD graphics cards but isn't the RX580 around a GTX 1070's performance?  My 1070 wouldn't get anywhere near 60fps in most (newer) games at 4k 

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!

C  R  Y  S  I  S                                                              4 K 6 0 F P S

What did you except? :P

/s 

Spoiler

He can barely get 40 with a RX 580.

Please quote me or @ me in your response so I get a notification.                                                                       I really really really really like small text.

Occupation: Gamer | Hours: 24/7 Full-Time | Hourly Pay: 0 | Benefits: Chick Magnet

FINISHED BUILD - VIEW PROFILE

If you say I'm not always right, but I am, I will say I am right. 

rekt

Ok, so I'm on win 10, and yeah the 580 is about equal to a 1070, I'm only running 1080p, and I do have the most recent graphics drivers