solution for 100% usage drive?

sample text

hey,when I'm installing Far cry 5 or Shadow of Mordor on my SSD (WD Green 2.5" SATA 120GB), it works on 100%(100% usage) and I can't even open OBS Studio or Mozilla while installing such heavy games...Then I tried installing those games on my HDD and again the installation uses 100% of my HDD and the HDD is so busy with the installation that it can't open some light softwares like OBS Studio.Even though the SSD is faster than my HDD(it's crap SSD anyways,but still it's faster than a HDD by nature) it works on 100% when installing games on it.How can I fix that?I don't want to install a game and be unable to do stuff cuz my drives work on 100%....do I need to buy faster SSD?Am I gonna get a 100% disk usage on installing such games if I buy a Samsung 970 EVO?My PC is fine..2700x,gtx 1060 6gb,x470 mobo and 16gb 3200mhz but this disk usage is so annoying,can someone give me advice?I trim my SSD every week..if this even matters

I once had an issue that my anti malware software would scan everythin I install which would bump my drive usage to 100%. Check if any kind of software is running in the background. You can do that with the task manager

8 minutes ago, ZeouLs said:

I once had an issue that my anti malware software would scan everythin I install which would bump my drive usage to 100%. Check if any kind of software is running in the background. You can do that with the task manager

that sounds helpful,but it wasn't in my case.my last scan was on 25.07.18 and the installation of the game was 2 days ago which means the anti virus(nod32) wasn't scanning back then

can you open task manager when running the games? like Zeouls said, i hade the same problem and it was a rouge program eating all my hdd performance

45 minutes ago, deltajulietkilo said:

can you open task manager when running the games? like Zeouls said, i hade the same problem and it was a rouge program eating all my hdd performance

nope,it's when I'm installing the game,not when I'm playing