Windows 7 usb 3 drivers [Solved]

Hello, I really need your help.

I've been trying to get into my windows account to no vain, it says that my password is incorrect which is cetainly not true. I've tried some programs like ONTP&RE which gets stuck at "loading kernel" and Ophcrack which doesn't load correctly. I tried to reset the password using a trick from lifewire by using a Windows installation dvd but for some reason the keyboard and moust don't work and I cannot get past the language select screen. Keyboard is Corsair K55 and the mouse is Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum, both installed on thetwo USB2 slots of the back of my motherboard (ASUS Prime Z270-K). I red somewhere while trying to troubleshoot through google that one solution would be inserting USB 3 drivers into the Windows installation disk. I tried with DISM GIU, I tried with CMD, I tried with Gigabyte's disk to USB tool that has the option to insert drivers automatically, I tried with different windows.iso's. Nothing. I don't know what to do. Please don't suggest formatting to some other version of Windows, I don't have anything too important but still would rather not lost my data. It would be really helpful if you could upload a windows 7 64bit.iso file with the drivers inside, I've tried finding one but wasn't succesful so far. Or if you had the same problem and know some way to fix it, or make ONT&RE work please say it. I have tried turning on the PS2 emulation but it didn't do anything. Sorry for my English and the long post.

Edit: It should be noted that I can install the drivers to boot.wim without issue, it's the install.wim that throws an error. It just says Driver failed to install after the drivers found.

Try using a Windows 10 iso; the PE environment only needs to boot to enable you to swap over the executable and reset your password with NET USER, so you don't need to match the iso you use to the version of Windows installed on the machine. 

Note that NET USER can't reset domain or windows live account passwords, only local accounts.

13 hours ago, Tabs said:

Try using a Windows 10 iso; the PE environment only needs to boot to enable you to swap over the executable and reset your password with NET USER, so you don't need to match the iso you use to the version of Windows installed on the machine. 

Note that NET USER can't reset domain or windows live account passwords, only local accounts.

That worked flawlessly thank you very much.