PS4 Slim strange glitch?

sof006

Hi everyone. So I am owner of two PS4 consoles. One PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro. One is for living room use (4K TV) and the other is for use in bedroom. Anyway I copied (transferred) my data from my PS4 Pro to the PS4 Slim using the standard transfer your data method to save on redownloading my games.

However I appear to have noticed a bazaar glitch which I am unsure is impacting the performance on my PS4 Slim. On my PS4 Pro I had system wide supersampling enabled in the settings, upon doing the transfer it appears to have 'baked' these feature turned on also on the slim console. I googled and found that it's not possible to enable this feature on the slim console thus I can't obviously disable it.

Anyone here had the same issue and if so anyway you can think of fixing without doing a whole system wipe? 

Update: I believe I fixed my issue shortly after posting this, haha. I went into settings, initialise and selected restore system defaults. It didn't wipe anything but looks to have reverted any accidental permanent changes made by my PS4 Pro lol

Edited by sof006
I fixed it!

System Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X

GPU: Radeon RX 7900 XT 

RAM: 32GB 3600MHz

HDD: 1TB Sabrent NVMe -  WD 1TB Black - WD 2TB Green -  WD 4TB Blue

MB: Gigabyte  B550 Gaming X- RGB Disabled

PSU: Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold

Case: BeQuiet! Silent Base 801 Black

Cooler: Noctua NH-DH15