Xbox 1S Controller desyncing

Cole5

Im having new issues with my xbox! The 1S white controller just loves to desync, but it dont act like ti desyncs i have to pop the batteries out, it acts like the left stick gets spun to the right before it just stops working.

mine works perfectly maybe your controler is malfunctioning or maybe its your x1s. go to the shop were u bought the items and try to get a replacement or buy a new one =/

Roblox oof.mp4

9 hours ago, Cole5 said:

Im having new issues with my xbox! The 1S white controller just loves to desync, but it dont act like ti desyncs i have to pop the batteries out, it acts like the left stick gets spun to the right before it just stops working.

With what?
Bluetooth on PC?
XBox One??

Your mobile Phone??

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

On 7/26/2018 at 12:40 AM, Stefan Payne said:

With what?
Bluetooth on PC?
XBox One??

Your mobile Phone??

Xbox, i figured it goes without saying seeing as its in the console section but yeh probably should a stated

2 hours ago, Cole5 said:

Xbox, i figured it goes without saying seeing as its in the console section but yeh probably should a stated

Batteries? Even if they look good, it might be that they are of low quality and since they are cheap its worth trying to replace them. Even if you have the Play and Charge Pack, I'd try normal Double A Batteries instead.

Or the Controller is broken. ...

In that case you have to try another one...

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

1 hour ago, Stefan Payne said:

Batteries? Even if they look good, it might be that they are of low quality and since they are cheap its worth trying to replace them. Even if you have the Play and Charge Pack, I'd try normal Double A Batteries instead.

Or the Controller is broken. ...

In that case you have to try another one...

I use AA's because the mini B charger port just breaks instantly.

And yeah, I was gonna try that one next i just hoped there was other non 60 dollar options, or i just save up and get another Elite controller