Install APKs to SD Cards on Lollipop

ItsBlck
Go to solution Solved by ItsBlck,
1 hour ago, frozeNNN said:

Depends on the phone. Some of them allow you to choose SD card as default storage.

Thanks for the reply, I asked my friend to do it, and luckily it had worked. The reason why I didn't tell him to set it as default storage is because he has a galaxy phone which is still stuck on Lollipop, basically you can't change it. ?

A friend of mine has a phone which is still, I know?, STILL on Lollipop. They are running out of space on their phone's internal storage so I though maybe to tell them to download the app they want as an APK onto their SD card, because changing default storage is impossible on Lollipop, then install to the SD card (since it is already downloaded). 

So, it would be nice to know if this would work before getting my mates hopes up and then deflating them instantly. Thanks.

Used to be everywhere in LTT forums, had a break which lasted apparently 1 year LOL. 

Gonna get up againnnn.

Wake me up if I sleep again like Oppy. 

Depends on the phone. Some of them allow you to choose SD card as default storage.

1 hour ago, frozeNNN said:

Thanks for the reply, I asked my friend to do it, and luckily it had worked. The reason why I didn't tell him to set it as default storage is because he has a galaxy phone which is still stuck on Lollipop, basically you can't change it. ?

Used to be everywhere in LTT forums, had a break which lasted apparently 1 year LOL. 

Gonna get up againnnn.

Wake me up if I sleep again like Oppy.