Huge frametime issue/stuttering in most games

I want to forward this by posting a Reddit post where someone tried to help me fix my issue.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/90f4kj/need_help_with_all_my_games_stuttering/

I have now tried everything I can think of to fix this issue.

In both Fortnite and PUBG, I experience game breaking stuttering, that is backed by wild frametimes. I have stable framerate and all of my hardware is working. In Rainbow Six and Benchmarks like 3d mark, I have no such stuttering.

1.Checked temperatures and clocks

2.Run stress tests and benchmarks

3.Installed games on an SSD

4.Reinstalled games multiple times.

5.Ran Windows Ram check etc.

6.Fully Reinstalled windows and formatted drive

7. Installed games on separate hard drives working separately and together.

8. Flashed my BIOS to the latest update.

9. Removed all hardware and cleaned

I ran an MSI Afterburner LOG of many Fortnite matches for frametime and they came back pretty erratic. As you can see capped a 60fps I am regularly hitting 50ms, even when my fps is stable. My frame rates are stable.

https://imgur.com/a/lJRvIDz

This is getting out of hand, it's like my PC is cursed and I have no idea what is causing it. I'm on disability and can't just start buying new components, because people have asked me elsewhere to try new hardware, which I can't.  I saved for years for this PC and it's haunted!

Using  third party frame limiter on Rivatuner helped somewhat on Fortnite but PUBG is currently unplayable.

Specs:

i5-4590

Gtx 970 Strix

8Gb Corsair

SSD and 2tb HDD

Evga G2 Gold 650

Help!

try disabling vsync in the games that have stutter, it fixes most of the stuttering issues for me in my games.

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

35 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

What is the Vram usage in the games that are stuttering?

My VRAM usage is stable at about 2gb out of the 4gb (or 3.5gb)

37 minutes ago, themctipers said:

try disabling vsync in the games that have stutter, it fixes most of the stuttering issues for me in my games.

I don't use V-sync

18 minutes ago, Tosa said:

How's the CPU usage when it's stuttering?

Completely normal and when I frame limit to 60fps it doesn't go above 70%

6 hours ago, johndole25 said:

Completely normal and when I frame limit to 60fps it doesn't go above 70%

That would probably be the overall utilization. The load isn't necessarily evenly distributed across the CPU cores. Typically, there's a single core that talks to the GPU, and if that doesn't have time to give instructions to the GPU, you'll get stuttering. That might not be the issue in your case, but it's worth checking.

In task manager, you can right click the graph with the CPU utilization and change it to show logical processors.

1 hour ago, Tosa said:

That would probably be the overall utilization. The load isn't necessarily evenly distributed across the CPU cores. Typically, there's a single core that talks to the GPU, and if that doesn't have time to give instructions to the GPU, you'll get stuttering. That might not be the issue in your case, but it's worth checking.

In task manager, you can right click the graph with the CPU utilization and change it to show logical processors.

I watch all 4 cores in msi afterburner when playing and they are pretty equal.