power question

bilbomdfk

Hello, guys.

I'm currently bilding  a gaming pc. So my system is working for a mounth without a GPU and i finaly have money to buy one.

i got good deal on a Aorus GTX 1080 Ti Xtreme Edition my sistem isusing -

CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K.

RAM: 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3000MHz Team T-Force Night Hawk Black

SSD: 250GB SATA Samsung 850 EVO

HDD: 3TB SEAGATE Barracuda Guardian 7200rpm.

MB: GIGABYTE AUROS Z370 GAMING ULTRA.

Case: DeepCool GENOME II (With an included  Liquid CPU cooler that includes a 360mm Radiator with 3 fans. 

PSU: be quiet! straigth power 11 550W 80 +gold.

So my question i can i put it in my system without any probems apear ( i dont want to over clock it ) ?

and also shall i use the 2 PCIe plugs on my PSU to connect it to the GPU slots ?

Hit the pencil icon on your post to edit it. It makes everyone's life easy when the whole problem is on the first post. No need to wait for a series of "hello"s to continue the discussion 

That's an F in the profile pic

3 minutes ago, Froody129 said:

Hit the pencil icon on your post to edit it. It makes everyone's life easy when the whole problem is on the first post. No need to wait for a series of "hello"s to continue the discussion 

accidentally hit te post button, sorry :)

46 minutes ago, bilbomdfk said:

accidentally hit te post button, sorry :)

All good.

You'll be fine since it's a good PSU. I wouldn't go too crazy with overclocks but there is plenty of power under gaming load it should comfortably be under 400w 

That's an F in the profile pic

Wonderfull, thank you Froody129 .

And what about the cables and connections to it, what cables shall i use ?