PC kept shutting off and turning back on.

evilbenny

Hello everyone,

So I was on reddit like usual and my pc randomly froze, so I had to reset it, and after I reset it, it kept shutting on and off every like 3 seconds without bios popping on. I thought the psu was faulty so I left it and I went to sleep, when I woke up today I tried turning it on and it works perfectly now. I don't know what happened but it works now for some reason.

Where I live we are in the middle of winter and the cpu temps are around 25 C (77F), 

My specs are 

CPU: I5-7600k (hyper evo 212)

MOBO:H170m-d3h

GPU: RX 470

PSU:Corsair cs 450m

Ram: Kingston8GB DDR4 2133MHz 

It has been working correctly for the past 3 years.

any help will be appreciated.

1 hour ago, seoz said:

It's probably a single anomaly, unless this pops up frequently in the next week or so, don't lose sleep over it.

Alright so it crashed again, this time it gave me a blue screen. 

IMG_20180721_135203.jpg

3 minutes ago, evilbenny said:

Alright so it crashed again, this time it gave me a blue screen. 

I just googled what 'win32kfull.sys' is and apparently it's to do with drivers. If you reinstall your graphics card drivers and optionally reseat your memory stick(s), and see how it goes from there.

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches

23 hours ago, seoz said:

I just googled what 'win32kfull.sys' is and apparently it's to do with drivers. If you reinstall your graphics card drivers and optionally reseat your memory stick(s), and see how it goes from there.

I am back with updates my friend, So I tried changing the ram to another slot and it was still not working so I tried a new psu just in case, and the problem was still happening. so I tried to change the ram again and I dropped it by accident, and now it works properly. I will come back with more updates in the future if it breaks again, I am thinking that the ram might be faulty but after running a few test it seems to be working correctly.

It happened again, at this point I think the ram might be broken