CAM software is driving me crazy with my x62. Corsair H150i Pro better alternative?

So I have the NZXT Kraken x62 and recently CAM software that controls the fans, lights and all that has been driving me nuts. It has had THREE updates in THREE days now and each one is making it worse. At one point 60° on the CPU locked the fans to 100% and for some reason the fan curves just don't take.

Anyway, my case (Enthoo Pro M TG) can fit a 360 rad at the top which is where I have the x62 as exhaust so I'm wondering if the H150i Pro would be a good option sound and performance wise instead of the Kraken, CAM is just driving me insane. Or maybe the 115i Pro would be better, I do like the  shorter rad the 280s have but maybe the 360 will look better filling up the case more?

19 hours ago, akb8812 said:

So I have the NZXT Kraken x62 and recently CAM software that controls the fans, lights and all that has been driving me nuts. It has had THREE updates in THREE days now and each one is making it worse. At one point 60° on the CPU locked the fans to 100% and for some reason the fan curves just don't take.

Anyway, my case (Enthoo Pro M TG) can fit a 360 rad at the top which is where I have the x62 as exhaust so I'm wondering if the H150i Pro would be a good option sound and performance wise instead of the Kraken, CAM is just driving me insane. Or maybe the 115i Pro would be better, I do like the  shorter rad the 280s have but maybe the 360 will look better filling up the case more?

Imo, Corsair's ICUE software isn't much better, I've had issues where ICUE literally won't open without reinstalling, ICUE not detecting my H115i, ICUE having fan speeds max and the fan speed control not doing anything.

If I were you I would keep the x62 and just plug the fans into your motherboard. If you don't have enough header's, that's what splitters are for.

If you don't constantly change the rgb effects, just set one effect, max pump speed, and then uninstall CAM. That's what I did with ICUE, and I have had no issues with fan speeds.