How to buy a replacement laptop charger

Go to solution Solved by LukeSavenije,

I would say look at the website from Asus for your charger, and if you know which you need look it up at amazon or a diferent website

In short I am in need to a new laptop charger but I am leaving the UK in about 11 days. I live in Asia and got the laptop in Asia. However it comes with the Chinese plug which is a pain to use anywhere but china. I cant put it into anything with out it falling out. So I want to get one with a UK plug. 

I own a Asus Zenbook ux430(UNR). 

And the changer specs (as seen in this picture)

65w

Output 19v - 3.42A

However most things on amazon UK that are "compatible" with the ux430 have specs like

19.5V 2.37A 45W

seen here

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Delta-electronics-UX401UA-GV064-UX410UA-AS74-UX461UA-DS51T/dp/B07C2YZRCC/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1532108104&sr=8-2-fkmr1&keywords=ux430+charger+65w

I think I have rambled on a bit but I wanted to ask, how do I know which charger will work with my laptop and if you have the time to give me a link from UK amazon that would also be very much appreciated.

Thanks

I would say look at the website from Asus for your charger, and if you know which you need look it up at amazon or a diferent website