Chrome speeds are unuseable.

I built this pc 3 days ago:

• Windows 10 Home 64 bit (have not activated yet)
  • MSI B350 Tomahawk
  • AMD Ryzen 5 1600
  • 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport LT
  • Toshiba HDWD 1tb Hard Drive
  • GTX 1060 Dual 6 GB
  • Corsair CXM550 (80+ Bronze)
  • I also temporarily have a Linksys Max Stream AC600 USB WIFI adapter.

On the second day of having the PC whenever I went on Chrome websites would load insanely slow.  9 times out of 10 they would just time out and not load at all.  In the first image I've circled where the corner of the screen just says "Establishing secure connection" and then the page times out after that.I've researched a lot on this and saw problems that were caused by an AMD program throttling internet speeds but I do not have that program.  This problem only arises in Chrome and not on Microsoft Edge or any other applications.  I appreciate any help in advance and I will gladly provide more information if it is helpful.

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Lets start from the beggining here, desistall then istall chrome again.

Check your firewall.

Turn it off and see if it works.

Please quote me or @ me in your response so I get a notification.                                                                       I really really really really like small text.

Occupation: Gamer | Hours: 24/7 Full-Time | Hourly Pay: 0 | Benefits: Chick Magnet

FINISHED BUILD - VIEW PROFILE

If you say I'm not always right, but I am, I will say I am right. 

rekt

14 minutes ago, SparkzMan9 said:

Lets start from the beggining here, desistall then istall chrome again.

I did that yesterday and it still happens, on top of that I reset all of Chromes settings.

18 minutes ago, MrShinny said:

Check your firewall.

Turn it off and see if it works.

That did not work, I also did what chrome recommended and removed it from the apps allowed through the firewall then put it back.

Please quote me or @ me in your response so I get a notification.                                                                       I really really really really like small text.

Occupation: Gamer | Hours: 24/7 Full-Time | Hourly Pay: 0 | Benefits: Chick Magnet

FINISHED BUILD - VIEW PROFILE

If you say I'm not always right, but I am, I will say I am right. 

rekt

5 hours ago, MrShinny said:

I have tried these solutions in the past and I just did them again to make sure.

I've also removed all extensions and I have ran an antivirus scan, but none of this has helped.

Sometimes it is fine directly after booting up which would lead me to think it is some software causing this but I've never found it.

I might just wait until I activate Windows in a couple of days to see if that somehow fixes it or maybe I'll just do a fresh install of Windows.

I could just use a different browser but I would really rather not.

Thank you for the suggestions though and let me know if you have any other ideas.

it's chrome, I mean, 16GB are not enough

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

Read somewhere that Windows throttles your RAM on unactivated copies.  I will figure out as soon as I can buy a license, but I find this being the cause of my issues unlikely  considering I have ran Chrome on some very dated and slow PCs.