How should i use my fans for best airflow?

iam using the Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic Midi-Tower Tempered Glass  and am going to ise 9 corsair ll120s and wanted to ask how should i do my airflow. i was thinking that that the liquidcooler kraken x72 is gonna be on the side and how should i do the cooler? push or pull? At the bottom 3 for intake so the gpu gets fresh air and the top 3 for outtake. im gonna swap the krakenfans for ll120. are 9 ll120 loud want to put them beside me like 1 meter distance

CPU: Intel I9-9900K Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus XI CODE RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance PRO 3200MHZ GPU: Asus ROG 2080ti OC Storage: Samsung 970pro 2x1TB, 2Tb HDD Case: Lian Li PC O11 dynamic, Cooling:custom loop incoming, for now 360 rog ryujin!

They probably are loud if you run them at 100% all the time.

Nope....Just nope.

witch is optimal? i would think i use the coolerones at 100 and the rest like 50-75% does this work?

CPU: Intel I9-9900K Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus XI CODE RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance PRO 3200MHZ GPU: Asus ROG 2080ti OC Storage: Samsung 970pro 2x1TB, 2Tb HDD Case: Lian Li PC O11 dynamic, Cooling:custom loop incoming, for now 360 rog ryujin!

31 minutes ago, Bayonett Priest said:

how should i do the cooler? push or pull?

Assuming this will be exhaust. Pull for easier cleanup, as the radiator will accumulate the dust and it's easier to clean than the fans. 

Push for asthetics.

At the bottom 3 for intake so the gpu gets fresh air and the top 3 for outtake.

As long as the PC is not on the floor, then this should be fine. Less dust in the system if it's on the table.

are 9 ll120 loud want to put them beside me like 1 meter distance

21 minutes ago, Bayonett Priest said:

witch is optimal? i would think i use the coolerones at 100 and the rest like 50-75% does this work?

Since you will have these much fans, you can put the fans at a slower speed so noise won't be too bad.

He used ML RGB Fans, but Dimitri from Hardware Canucks did some testing with the same case and 9 fans.

Edited by Dissitesuxba11s
Typo on first answer.