Cheap Dual Gpu Mobo?

drkknghtavngr

I currently have an h110(ddr3) board and 2 gpus. 1 for gaming, 1 for mining. Since my h110 board only has 1 pcie x16, I used a riser. but it wont fit inside my case so its outside the case and its really messy. 

I want to to buy a new mobo that uses DDR3(i dont want ddr4 since they are expensive right now) and 2 gpus. It dont have to be sli/crossfire compatible. I just need put all my gpu inside the case.

EDIT: TO THE UNICORN GUY. Im willing to go to older platform and sell my current one :D 

Specs: 

G4560

1060 6gb

960 4gb

520w bronze seasonic

ecs h110m c3d

It is not two GPUs that you need but two PCI x16 slots,  most ATX boards have that, Though look in settings becuase that will usually drop you to PCIe x8 and x8 for the cards (which is fine).  Most consumer grade GPUs only have 16 total processor threads,  look up x58 or x79 boards and see if there is anything is your price range.  Let me know what you're looking to spend and I'll see what I can find.  Also the 1060 is not SLI compatible and is likely being bottlenecked by the G4560.  One 1060 is more than adequate, imho

6 minutes ago, KarathKasun said:

What you want is a unicorn.

Other than him wanting a new board (which are all DDR4), literally every single ATX board pretty much supports what hes asking. You aren't helping him out. Tell him why so he knows.

To OP, as said, all new boards are using DDR4 because thats the new standard. No one will be making a new DDR3 board. Pretty much any full sized ATX board that has multiple spaced out PCI-E slots, which is pretty much 99% of ATX boards nowadays, and it'll work fine. Im not sure what you case is either that could be conflicting with having 2 GPUs on the board as well. You got pics of your setup?

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

also the board you have in ITX, you want an ATX board for more PCI expansion, but again no SLI no point is two GPUs unless the goal is to mine crypto, in which case I hope you have cheap electricity because those two cards alone aren't gonna get you too far

2 minutes ago, suchamoneypit said:

Other than him wanting a new board (which are all DDR4), literally every single ATX board pretty supports what hes asking. You aren't helping him out.

To OP, as said, all new boards are using DDR4 because thats the new standard. No one will be making a new DDR3 board. Pretty much any full sized ATX board that has multiple space out PCI-E slots, which is pretty much 99% of ATX boards nowadays, and it'll work fine. 

DDR3 + intel 100 series + dual x16 slots + cheap... unicorn.

2 minutes ago, suchamoneypit said:

You aren't helping him out.

If someone learns from a comment, id contend you are helping them.  The question has flaws, true, but if he picks up a few things then he'll be better off for it

2 minutes ago, 88pockets said:

also the board you have in ITX, you want an ATX board for more PCI expansion, but again no SLI no point is two GPUs unless the goal is to mine crypto, in which case I hope you have cheap electricity because those two cards alone aren't gonna get you too far

Its ok Im not paying for electricity and team hodl :D

1 minute ago, drkknghtavngr said:

Its ok Im not paying for electricity and team hodl :D

hodl indeed

2 minutes ago, 88pockets said:

If someone learns from a comment, id contend you are helping them.  The question has flaws, true, but if he picks up a few things then he'll be better off for it

how does my question has flaws?

1 minute ago, 88pockets said:

"what you are asking for is a unicorn"

If he is asking for help picking out a board with simply 2 PCI-E slots, he clearly isn't super experienced with computers (which is fine!), and he will gain absolutely no knowledge from your comment whatsoever. He won't pick up anything if you can't tell him why.

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

2 minutes ago, drkknghtavngr said:

how does my question has flaws?

Unless you swap CPU's or memory type you cant get all of what you want.

DDR3 boards for that CPU are all budget boards, which will not have two x16 slots.

2 minutes ago, KarathKasun said:

Unless you swap CPU's or memory type you cant get all of what you want.

IM ASKING FOR SUGGESTIONS

1 minute ago, drkknghtavngr said:

IM ASKING FOR SUGGESTIONS

Get an old i5-2400/2500, get a Z67 or Z77 board, call it a day.

2 minutes ago, KarathKasun said:

Get an old i5-2400/2500, get a Z67 or Z77 board, call it a day.

T H A N K   Y O U