Touch sensor windows 8.1

Hi,

I just completely dismantled my laptop, and rebuilt it. Upgrading the hard drive to ssd, repasting and cleaning. First time ever and I intend to post a few pictures and word of thanks to the LTT community and LTT staff for giving me the courage and knowledge to do so.

Edit: Visual issue Solved!:

However i have some software issues with my windows 8.1 refresh, most pressing of all is a visual bug in the apps/program tray. There is a very ennoying double visual of the apps/programs of which only one is functional. I went to grand master google, but ended up not finding anything for 2 hours. Any help would be nice. (also have an issue with multitouch which i think is in pen and touch setting (which i can't find), but that i'll tackle a bit later)

I uploaded a photo of the issue, screenshots come out normal, one also uploaded. The apps/programs can still be selected and opened on one of the visuals. I've already searched for the drivers. This is the setup i have:

The issue with the touch sensor not registering multitouch and gestures remains, and the settings seem to not be found anywhere... 

Dell inspiron 15 5558 (2015)

core i7 5500 with intel integrated graphics 

16 gb ddr3 1600mhz

geforce mx 120

Samsung evo 860 500Gb

O.S:Windows 8.1(x64)

thank you

Edited by Centinor

If the screenshot is normal, the problem is the display itself. Time to crack it back open and check the display connector to the mainboard.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

Reboot and reconfiguring the settings seemed to have worked... now onto the multitouch issues!

Last issue to fix before i'm done