Problem with amd drivers

so, i tried to install the amd drivers ver 18.7.1, and it failed to install properly.

After my third try, i just uninstalled the drivers and used the amdcleanuputility from AMD, and restarded my pc.....

And now my gpu is not being detected by my monitor.... i dont even know if the gpu is being detected by my pc (should be, is just a fucking driver problem), since i had to remove my gpu to use the onboard GPu of my motherboard.

can i install some basic amd drivers on my pc for my GPU to be detected without the GPU being installed on the PC?

i tried to install the 18.7.1 drivers, but cant, since my gpu is not installed...

ty for the help.

I have a 470

and yes, my english sucks D:

You'll need the GPU detected before you can install drivers. So it doesn't output anything anymore, at all? In that case, you might want to double check it IS a driver problem by testing the card in another PC. 

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

im sure is a driver issue.

when i was done uninstalling the amd drivers, my pc was working normally, and ive never had any issues with my gpu.

is there a way to run the amd installer automatically when u turn on your pc?

im running out of options at this point xD

welp...

just fixed the issue, i ran windows update and w10 installed some drivers for intel's graphics, and it detected my gpu

ty for the help neliz.

Also, the issue with the amd drivers, was because amd was forcing me to accept to send them mi info....

every time i clicked no, the drivers failed to install...  G_G