Screen Glitching (MAC )

ATHERION

URGENT

Computer: MAC PRO 6 CORE(Late 2013)

LATEST UPDATE INSTALLED^

Hard Drive Bay: Startech 4 bay

Hard Drives: WD Black 4TB x4(16TB)

Raid 1(Therefore 2 drives of 4TB)

I was in the middle of editing when Suddenly i got a prompt on the top right of the screen saying that both have been ejected and Premier Pro started freaking out and the enitre system

hanged so I reset the Mac Pro upon rebooting the loadup screen started glitching out. A few moments later the screen repeated started blacking out so I reset it again. On the second time everything was fine but I could not type into the search bar in safari after yet another restart the typing issue was fixed but the glitches had returned.

Any suggestions to a fix or whats going on?

Could you show a picture or video of said glitching? Worst case, your GPU/GPUs might be faulty, which means you should make an appointment at the genius bar at your earliest convenience.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

@NelizMastr 

I reset the PRAM (saw how to do it from the apple forums) upon booting the loadup screen showed no glitching I signed in and the Mac Pro shut off as it said in the forum, before the reset the glitches on the loadup screen were that the apple logo was duplicated lots of green, red and blue dots and constant flickering. Upon booting the flickering continued and lots of screen tearing as well as *I'm not sure if it looked like this* it looked as if the display turned into 4 simulated screens and all of them still showed the same problem.

The apple forum further said to have the "logic board battery replaced*.

Any idea what a new logic board would cost?

Thanks.

2 hours ago, ATHERION said:

The apple forum further said to have the "logic board battery replaced*.

Any idea what a new logic board would cost?

Thanks.

No idea what Apple would charge for a logic board. The issue with the Trash Can Mac Pro is that it's not one logic board, it's a bunch of them. I'm thinking you just need the GPU board replaced.

Either way, you're looking at a couple hundred bucks worth of repair.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

@NelizMastr

After a failed diagnostic test (The screen started glitching out, tearing and lots of RGB dots on the screen) the Mac shut down, then I proceeded to turn it on again, without any issue and I shut it down and unplugged it from the wall. Later on in the day I powered it back on and since then its been on and nothing has happened so far, I have been using the system normally since yesterday afternoon.

Do you think it could've been a software glitch, since it occurred after my hard drives ejected and Premiere Pro crashed leaving the OS stuck and I having to hard reset the system? 

Anyway Thanks For The Advice.