Bsod Memory Management when installing Windows 10

Hi! I need help, I'm trying to install Windows 10 on my computer and when I do it give me a bsod with the message "Memory Management". I'm installing on a clean drive so theres no old windows files on it and I've tried to do sfc /scannow on the command prompt which finds no issues and any other methods I found is impossible when I can't even get in to windows. 

I have a: 

AMD R5 1400

Asus R9 380 strix 4Gb

Corsair Vengeance LED 16Gb DDR4 2666MHz

Asus Prime B350-PLUS

Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500Gb

SYSTEM

Case: Corsair Carbide Air 540. Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX. CPU: AMD FX-8320E. RAM: Corsair Vengence Pro 16GB 2400MHZ.

GPU: Asus Radeon R9 380 4GB Strix. PSU: Corsair CX600. Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD, WD 250GB HDD. OS: Windows 10 Pro 

Cooling: Corsair H100i.

Peripherals

Keyboard: Corsair K70. Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB. Other controller sets: Xbox One controller, Saitek X52 Pro. Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud 2.

Monitor: Samsung 32" tv, Crappy 22" HP monitor. (yeah I know, I need to upgrade my monitors)

Memory Management generally means a hardware issue with your actual memory, not an issue with your storage configuration or Windows itself. Are you running your memory at DDR4-2666 right now? You might want to boot to memtest x86 and test your memory for a while, see if it throws up some errors.

Also, make sure your motherboard is running the latest bios, as many Ryzen memory compatibility issues were resolved with AGESA updates that are included with them.

If you have 2 dimms of RAM, pull out 1 and see if it installs.  If not swap it with the one you pulled and try again.  If it still won't then it is probably a MOBO or Drive issue.

5 hours ago, Tabs said:

Memory Management generally means a hardware issue with your actual memory, not an issue with your storage configuration or Windows itself. Are you running your memory at DDR4-2666 right now? You might want to boot to memtest x86 and test your memory for a while, see if it throws up some errors.

Also, make sure your motherboard is running the latest bios, as many Ryzen memory compatibility issues were resolved with AGESA updates that are included with them.

No I'm running on 2133MHz and I ran the memtest test and oboy it gave me a shit load of errors, 10329 before the test aborted due too many errors... So I guess I need to send them back?

SYSTEM

Case: Corsair Carbide Air 540. Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX. CPU: AMD FX-8320E. RAM: Corsair Vengence Pro 16GB 2400MHZ.

GPU: Asus Radeon R9 380 4GB Strix. PSU: Corsair CX600. Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD, WD 250GB HDD. OS: Windows 10 Pro 

Peripherals

Keyboard: Corsair K70. Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB. Other controller sets: Xbox One controller, Saitek X52 Pro. Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud 2.

Monitor: Samsung 32" tv, Crappy 22" HP monitor. (yeah I know, I need to upgrade my monitors)

6 hours ago, Tabs said:

I'm running the latest bios. 

SYSTEM

Peripherals

11 minutes ago, Pirrelli2997 said:

I'm running the latest bios. 

Did one module error when the other didn't, or did both error at the same rate?

2133 should be capable for any module, so either a module is supped bad (try reseating them), or your motherboard might be bad. Try different slots and see what happens.

2 hours ago, Tabs said:

so either a module is supped bad (try reseating them), or your motherboard might be bad. Try different slots and see what happens.

Agreed, it seems to be a RAM issue, so keep changing the configuration and even use different compatible RAM DDR4 if you have some around.